Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

You do realise who were playing in the derby dont you? asif the FA would let us have a player like Balo back in time!

I sincerely hope so, just when we think things are turning in our favour, blimey, we HAVE TO WIN this especially now

ell said:
You do realise who were playing in the derby dont you? asif the FA would let us have a player like Balo back in time!

I think you can appeal, but if you lose you get a four game ban, but you can play untill the appeal, I might be wrong but its something like that,

bluemoonno1 said:
ell said:

I think you can appeal, but if you lose you get a four game ban, but you can play untill the appeal, I might be wrong but its something like that,
worth appealing then, in my view, we definitely want him for Weds

The rags would just kick him to death, wind him up and get him sent off. Then we would have 10 men for the derby.
Leave the appeal

We have got 3 yellows and a red so far ! The way things were going it was always going to be a bit bad tempered, You have to win the physical battle in these games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.