Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

meldrew said:
When can we appeal? Will it get looked at in time for the derby?

Has it been confirmed he is definitely out on Wed? The F.A's disciplinary procedures are a bit strange. I'm sure in the past players have been sent off yet served their ban some weeks later or is it immediate you miss the next game??!

Sure fire red card - idiotic and stupid thing to do, especially with the game in mid-week. Needs to take a long look at himself. Obviously fantastic to get the 2 goals of the game, and I thought he was a great outlet and a constant threat, however, if he's not on the pitch or only plays once every 3 or 4 games is useless. Can Mancini sort him out?

Definitely appeal. That was never a sending off in any mans book. Comentator said he kicked him but I don't see how when the guy had his arm wrapped around mario's leg

Appeal?

Against what?

While a huge talent, I have fears that he may be too thick for the Premiership.

If he carries on behaving like this he'll miss more games than he plays!

Probably best he sits out the derby game as he is a racing cert to blow up in that one.

I think he might have to take a couple of seasons to get smart about the Premiership, just like Ronaldo also had to do.

No appeal, he'd loose. Was definitely a sending off, acted like a total clown and showed he isn't mature enough for the first team

We know that appealing will not be succesful so there aint any point. They have only overturned about three decisions in the history of the prem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.