Ballotelli appeal (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli appeal?

i think we should leave it at that,would get wound up by numerous fcukers on weds,lets just hope all the players are fit and rested now for weds,who ever replaces mario will give 100%,and lets fcuking do these cnuts as boy they dont half deserve it,roll on wednesday.....

He'll be a marked man now with every donkey centre half in the country kicking lumps out of him to get a reaction.
Still, we knew what we were getting and saw it all today, brilliant finishing, arrogance and volatility. Pure theatre and what a player, we're lucky to have him.
I wouldn't appeal, they'll only punish us for a "frivolous" appeal, and I can see him blowing up if he plays. He doesn't seem to have accepted the physical nature of the English game yet.

The intent was there and it was a red - could be a blessing in disguise though - could not see him lasting the whole 90 on the pitch on Wednesday - he would have definately been singled out by Fergie.

Great 2nd goal and he looks bloody skillful but maybe this might calm him down a bit and show him that he will not get away with being gobby all match

the guy is class
was never a redcard, even looked on RAGCAFE and they said that was harsh should have been a yellow

i'd appeal

You serious? he kicked out at him just because he didn't make contact dosent mean it shouldnt of been a red.

He's such a talent but he is seriosuly fucked in the head and i mean to the degree where he needs professional help. Imagine if he did this against the rags or during a really important match. We can't afford to have a liability like this because as was shown against Arsenal going down to 10 against a top side you have no chance.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We know that appealing will not be succesful so there aint any point. They have only overturned about three decisions in the history of the prem!

The west brom defender had his red card overturned this week, when he fouled a player in the penalty area, denied a goal scoring opportunity.

Balotelli hasn't kicked out, hasn't made any contact with a west brom player. The west brom player had hold of his leg, he used his strength to get free and remain balanced.

Anyone that thinks that was a red is a joke. That was never a booking in a month of Sundays!

Balo and the other guy got tangled and Balo is getting up and getting the guy off his leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.