Ballotelli dzeko and tevez what a forward line.

birchwoodgingerste

Just reading mancinis comments after the game on dzekos performance he said he played well for saying its his first game in a month and he will play well with ballotelli and tevez.cant wait to see these three together and it will be interesting to see who makes way will he play yaya deeper with de jong and silva with barry making way?.We really do possess every type of player in our squad and im getting more confident i thought we battled well today and played some great football.dzeko allows tevez more freedom and when ballotelli comes in it adds more pace and power its scary how good are strike force is and will only get stronger.

I didn't hear him name either Balo or Tevez, IIRC he just said "team mates". Where did you see/read that?

I watched the BBC and the OS clips...

birchwoodgingerste said:
Just reading mancinis comments after the game on dzekos performance he said he played well for saying its his first game in a month and he will play well with ballotelli and tevez.cant wait to see these three together and it will be interesting to see who makes way will he play yaya deeper with de jong and silva with barry making way?.We really do possess every type of player in our squad and im getting more confident i thought we battled well today and played some great football.dzeko allows tevez more freedom and when ballotelli comes in it adds more pace and power its scary how good are strike force is and will only get stronger.

well dzeko has no pace,balotelli is a hothead,and tevez is off so i'm told

In my view it would be a bit of a stretch, and too much commotion in the box...

Silva is the lad who completes the front, all of these three strikers plus Silva plus Toure plus Johnson or Milner is too offensive a setup.

I feel that Silva, yaya and De Jong can make a great midfield 3, Silva is a must, City without him is like Barca without Xavi, no engine. That was Silva role in Valencia for 4 years after all. Barry is kind of redundant, great compliment though, and Dezko, Tevez and balotelli tearing up the front lines.

birchwoodgingerste said:

dont think he will play all 3 - Silva is going to get lots of gametime

wanderer72 said:
I didn't hear him name either Balo or Tevez, IIRC he just said "team mates". Where did you see/read that?

I watched the BBC and the OS clips...

Mancini was also pleased with Edin Dzeko’s debut, with the Bosnian showing some nice touches and vision in an impressive first game for City.

“He played very well for his first game, especially as he has only been with us a week and only recently returned from a winter break,” he said.

“He will get better as he gets used to his new team-mates and I think he will do well alongside Carlos and Mario Balotelli.”

From the OS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.