Ballotelli Missing

I thought we just won the league. You couldn't tell from this. I read somewhere he had to go to Italy for a medical as he had been called up to the provisional squad.

As for Yaya I read he had go to somewhere in Europe, can't remember where, for a doctor to check his hamstring injury.

I do not know if these are true but at least I am prepared to believe them rather than rush to knee jerk reactions without the facts.

marcvfoe23 said:
Seen him on the MET after the parade about 8ish, hood up hat on head down got off at hale. Apparently hadn't been too sleep but was far from being on international duty

Ahh the redcafe WUM crowd has descended on bluemoon.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:
Besides the pass anyone remember with a few minutes left how Mario tracked back the whole length of the field to steal the ball off a QPR player passed it and ran all the way back into the box?

The guy is a monster when he is like that absolutely unplayable did he not have 14 of our 44 shots for a guy who came on as a sub? Plus a fantastic assist when all would have given up. Even his interview afterwards shows his winning attitude when he said Micah was distraught when the second went in and he told him "Micah do not worry we will win this I promise."

Hes almost a complete player at 21 and he missed a parade so lets hang him.

Fuck me. I couldn't really care less about the parade (although I don't buy the lazy assumption that Prandelli would not allow a few hours wiggle time to a title winner) but you have to tone it down with your crush on Balotelli.

A monster and unplayable because he tracked back to win a ball back? I thought he did pretty well when he came on but QPR's defenders didn't seem to find him 'unplayable' or a monster for 25 minutes. They coped with him, and most of the rest of the City team, quite easily.

A fantastic assist? Yeah, for what it meant. In terms of footballing ability, he struggled to control a difficult ball and did well to stab it on whilst losing balance. Decent but not 'fantastic'. Something that every professional football is capable of.

His interview showed a winning attitude? Because he said they would win? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'a winning attitude' because it is usually the sort of cliched nonsense that generally is spouted a lot but means very little. But if just stating that you win is good enough to have one then, great, we can all be 'winners'.

I know I go on about some things but, come on, you take the most normal and run of the mill things that the bloke does and make out that he is some sort of Superman because of them. Perhaps you feel that others do it the other way around but is that really a good enough reason to lose all sense of perspective?

If your having trouble understanding what having a winning attitude is all about, why don,t you check out Ballotelli,s winners medals? then slowly say winning attitude to yourself, then winners medals..see if you can pick out some form of correlation between the two...

Ffs, JMA.. you sound like a miserable old maine road main stander..we,ve moved on from those days..we have players who are confident enough to say out loud we will win. such assertions are backed up by their winners medals and confidence in their own ability.

Thats why Mancini said about Balotelli " he can score in every game"..and sure enough, he has the best goals/mins played ratio in the whole of the premier league( apart from cisse who has played fewer matches).Thats why Mancini said ,over and over again, we , as a club have to acquire a winning mentality.Our boss isn,t looking to sign shrinking violets who can,t handle the pressure of big games.

dennishasdoneit said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:
Besides the pass anyone remember with a few minutes left how Mario tracked back the whole length of the field to steal the ball off a QPR player passed it and ran all the way back into the box?

The guy is a monster when he is like that absolutely unplayable did he not have 14 of our 44 shots for a guy who came on as a sub? Plus a fantastic assist when all would have given up. Even his interview afterwards shows his winning attitude when he said Micah was distraught when the second went in and he told him "Micah do not worry we will win this I promise."

Fuck me. I couldn't really care less about the parade (although I don't buy the lazy assumption that Prandelli would not allow a few hours wiggle time to a title winner) but you have to tone it down with your crush on Balotelli.

A monster and unplayable because he tracked back to win a ball back? I thought he did pretty well when he came on but QPR's defenders didn't seem to find him 'unplayable' or a monster for 25 minutes. They coped with him, and most of the rest of the City team, quite easily.

A fantastic assist? Yeah, for what it meant. In terms of footballing ability, he struggled to control a difficult ball and did well to stab it on whilst losing balance. Decent but not 'fantastic'. Something that every professional football is capable of.

His interview showed a winning attitude? Because he said they would win? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'a winning attitude' because it is usually the sort of cliched nonsense that generally is spouted a lot but means very little. But if just stating that you win is good enough to have one then, great, we can all be 'winners'.

I know I go on about some things but, come on, you take the most normal and run of the mill things that the bloke does and make out that he is some sort of Superman because of them. Perhaps you feel that others do it the other way around but is that really a good enough reason to lose all sense of perspective?

If your having trouble understanding what having a winning attitude is all about, why don,t you check out Ballotelli,s winners medals? then slowly say winning attitude to yourself, then winners medals..see if you can pick out some form of correlation between the two...

Ffs, JMA.. you sound like a miserable old maine road main stander..we,ve moved on from those days..we have players who are confident enough to say out loud we will win. such assertions are backed up by their winners medals and confidence in their own ability.

Thats why Mancini said about Balotelli " he can score in every game"..and sure enough, he has the best goals/mins played ratio in the whole of the premier league( apart from cisse who has played fewer matches).Thats why Mancini said ,over and over again, we , as a club have to acquire a winning mentality.Our boss isn,t looking to sign shrinking violets who can,t handle the pressure of big games.

clapping.gif

marcvfoe23 said:
Seen him on the MET after the parade about 8ish, hood up hat on head down got off at hale. Apparently hadn't been too sleep but was far from being on international duty

Yeah, that Metrolink station at Hale....

Anyway, you're banned for being a rag wum.

dennishasdoneit said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:

THIS<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm --<br /><br />
marcvfoe23 said:

I live in Hale you knob jockey and I fucking wish there was a tram station there, but there isn't. And if your user name is some sort of sick rag joke, like the fucking shite that was sprayed on Mary D's a couple of years ago, then I for one would very much like to meet you, sad fucking prick (I have only just got back on this website after a long ban for bad language but I will take another to abuse you)

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:

you sad git; do you know for a fact that he didnt have the club's permission to be absent, cos I believe he did have that permission.

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm --

Zealot87 said:
I'm italian and I can confirm as many of you thought Balo just wanted to embrace Italian group as fast as he can.
That's because of his behaviour he was risking to lose the Euro Cup, and Prandelli says that he nedds to behave... so I can suppose that he wanted to impress our coach.

Btw, if a player goes on the fields and give all his soul, that's enough ;) ... Balo has a bad attitude, but he's still young and when he is focused he is a champion.

He's 21 and he already won 1 Cl cup, 3 scudetto,, 1 italian cup,1 italian supercup, 1 england cup a 1 bpl .
Can't be just a lucky guy.

well said mate. 2 comments I would add is (1) international career v party is not much of a choice (2) I dont see a thread on here berating Yaya Toure for being on, so why always Mario? (oh yeah because its Mario).<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I couldn't give a shit about Mario turning up for the parade or not.

I think he's an excellent player but an absolute nutter, and a potential liability. After his big ban earlier in the season I said he was drinking in last chance saloon. Whilst I think he was scapegoated unnessesarily during our spring surrender to United, his sending off against Arsenal was probably the last straw for me in terms of the balance of ability versus liability.

But let's get one thing straight. We wouldn't have won the league if it wasn't for Mario. He was absolutely excellent when he came on. He made things happen, he frightened QPR. It was a piece of brilliance to create the goal for Sergio.

Whatever happens, he should always be treated as a hero for that alone.

In some ways it was always going to be that way. It was his, and our, destiny.

He's a big game player for us. League winning game, FA Cup winning game, semi final, all excellent. When he translates this into his every day play, we'll have our world beater.

Still only 21, a year younger than Tom Cleverly. Has won the league in 4 out of his 6 seasons, won a European Cup and a Golden Boy award. He'll be a monster in the future.

Long may it continue! I said to my missus and daughter last year, at the fa cup parade, we'll be back for the 'big one' next year! I also tempted fate by saying this year, that we will be back for the 'biggest one' next year again! As long as mario kept it real and didn't parade this one either! I was stunned not to see the mad fucker on the bus, but the omen's are looking good..............

Love him or loathe him, he played his part in that epic game. Well done mario!

christ thats 2 posts of your's I agree with in the same day, well said Glen, well said

bluebrickroad said:
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I watched 90% of the coverage on the official site but never noticed NDJ amongst the players.

I'm sure I must have missed him as I cannot imagine him not being there.

yeah he was there mate, from memory he had a similar hat on to Joleon

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm --

bluebrickroad said:
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I watched 90% of the coverage on the official site but never noticed NDJ amongst the players.

yeah he was there mate, from memory he had a similar hat on to Joleon<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

your comment off fuck off M... was going so well, you just missed the eeesh off it tbh

BringBackSwales said:
bluebrickroad said:

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm --

bluebrickroad said:

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm --

meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

your comment off fuck off M... was going so well, you just missed the eeesh off it tbh

De Jong wasn't there - or at least he's done a good job of dodging all of the pictures and video. I didn't notice until I saw this post! Happy to stand corrected if he was, just haven't seen anything with him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.