Ballotelli Missing

GazC said:
BringBackSwales said:
bluebrickroad said:
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I watched 90% of the coverage on the official site but never noticed NDJ amongst the players.

I'm sure I must have missed him as I cannot imagine him not being there.

yeah he was there mate, from memory he had a similar hat on to Joleon

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm --

bluebrickroad said:
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I watched 90% of the coverage on the official site but never noticed NDJ amongst the players.

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm --

meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

your comment off fuck off M... was going so well, you just missed the eeesh off it tbh

De Jong wasn't there - or at least he's done a good job of dodging all of the pictures and video. I didn't notice until I saw this post! Happy to stand corrected if he was, just haven't seen anything with him there.

article-2144340-1316AF70000005DC-732_470x423.jpg

GazC said:
BringBackSwales said:
bluebrickroad said:

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm --

bluebrickroad said:

-- Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm --

meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

your comment off fuck off M... was going so well, you just missed the eeesh off it tbh

De Jong wasn't there - or at least he's done a good job of dodging all of the pictures and video. I didn't notice until I saw this post! Happy to stand corrected if he was, just haven't seen anything with him there.

yes he WAS there, that twat ferris even tried to talk to him at albert square (but Nigel quite rightly ignored the smarmy prick)

well said

He's 21 and as an active player, he has already won 1 Cl cup, 3 scudetto,, 1 italian cup,1 italian supercup, 1 england cup a 1 bpl and young player golden boy award.

not bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.