Ballotelli to hammers

KINKY99907

what a coup this would be for zola down at west ham, young strong striker with an amazing strike and very good free kicks, i was thinking maybe we should be in for some younger players not strikers before everyone has a go but just young potential superstars to compliment the squad, i particulary like yohan gourcuff but not sure what has gone on with him leaving milan

KINKY99907 said:
what a coup this would be for zola down at west ham, young strong striker with an amazing strike and very good free kicks, i was thinking maybe we should be in for some younger players not strikers before everyone has a go but just young potential superstars to compliment the squad, i particulary like yohan gourcuff but not sure what has gone on with him leaving milan

Good player but has an attitude only rivalled by Diouf.

KINKY99907 said:
think he signed permanently for bordeax

Marseille signed him for 15m and the Milan fans went crazy because he is tipped to be the enxt zidane so dont think we will be seeing him on the cheap anytime soon

mancboy123 said:
Marseille signed him for 15m and the Milan fans went crazy because he is tipped to be the enxt zidane so dont think we will be seeing him on the cheap anytime soon
is he at bordeax or marselle?

I personally think our academy is producing some of the best youngsters in the country. Weiss looks like he's gonna be one to watch. Would like to see us buy a couple of under 18 starlets and let our academy do the work. We're definitly up to the task. Look at previous players that have come through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.