Ballotelli

citymad

Team supported
Manchesthair City
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.

Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

wait so thats his first full game from injury and your spouting shit already?

do you have a dick coming out of your head by any chance?

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.

Citymong not Citymad.....ah fuck it I'm logging off.

Alright, I've calmed down a bit but fucking hell that was bad. Adebayor derseved to stay on instead of Ballotelli. Got a feeling though this kid is going to be trouble despite his so called talent.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 am --<br /><br />Alright, I've calmed down a bit but fucking hell that was bad. Adebayor derseved to stay on instead of Ballotelli. Got a feeling this kid is going to be trouble despite his so called talent.

I know it sounds daft, but we have to support this guy after the trauma that he received in Italy.

This is one of those situations whereby the fans decide the fate of a player. If we slate him, he'll feel unloved, angry and will prbably retire.

HOWEVER, if we how him a better way forward, a City way, whereby we support out lads, this kid will pay you back with Ballon'Dors and World Player of the Years. That is seriously how good he is.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

THIS!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.