Ballotelli

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

i'll go with that, but there has to be a big improvement after that

That has to be the worst debut I have ever seen. He offered no outlets no encouragement he was just on a personal crusade to just swagger about and moan at everything against him. Tosser:(

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.
That's about as daft a claim as the original post

Silva started the season like a drain, and he looks good now. But Balotelli has a lot to prove in the game.

Damocles said:
I know it sounds daft, but we have to support this guy after the trauma that he received in Italy.

This is one of those situations whereby the fans decide the fate of a player. If we slate him, he'll feel unloved, angry and will prbably retire.

HOWEVER, if we how him a better way forward, a City way, whereby we support out lads, this kid will pay you back with Ballon'Dors and World Player of the Years. That is seriously how good he is.

Dont worry Damocles...these folks will be eating humble pie mark my words, Balo is 5 times the player that Hernandez is and when it comes(and it will) the premier league and some Blues will have to take notice.

citymad said:
Wouldnt it be great to have the power to just go up to this fella and say if you play like that again you can f**k off back to Italy. After that game I'd love to sack him. Knee jerk I know but Im fucked off with these prima donnas taking us for a ride. Never seen a worst debut in my life....and still stay on the field.
well it certainly weren't trevor francis at stoke thats for sure he can only get better after todays performance hope its not sven = jo hughes = rsc mancini = ballotelli there does seem to be a trend

StrangebutBlue said:
That has to be the worst debut I have ever seen. He offered no outlets no encouragement he was just on a personal crusade to just swagger about and moan at everything against him. Tosser:(

only tosser here is you

did a couple of nice things early, but was very average for the most part. I just don't understand Mancini taking off Ade and leaving this bloke on who was clearly struggling. This move as much as anything is going to create angst amongst the fan base.

samharris said:
Damocles said:
I know it sounds daft, but we have to support this guy after the trauma that he received in Italy.

This is one of those situations whereby the fans decide the fate of a player. If we slate him, he'll feel unloved, angry and will prbably retire.

HOWEVER, if we how him a better way forward, a City way, whereby we support out lads, this kid will pay you back with Ballon'Dors and World Player of the Years. That is seriously how good he is.

Dont worry Damocles...these folks will be eating humble pie mark my words, Balo is 5 times the player that Hernandez is and when it comes(and it will) the premier league and some Blues will have to take notice.

I know, but the kid is such a confidence player that until he settle, I'll be a bit worried. If we just leave him alone we'll be fine, I just don't want the matchday fans on his back before he has had a chance to settle and grow into England.

As I said in his original transfer thread; this kid has the potential t be the absolute best, but his fate is tied up with how the fans treat him until he is a little more mature, in the same way that Anelka's was.

Damocles said:

Post of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.