Ballotelli

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

Are you being serious? The guy definitely has talent and doesn't deserve any of the slating he is getting on here, but there is no way he is the third best player in the world, not yet anyway.

samharris said:
Damocles said:
I know it sounds daft, but we have to support this guy after the trauma that he received in Italy.

This is one of those situations whereby the fans decide the fate of a player. If we slate him, he'll feel unloved, angry and will prbably retire.

HOWEVER, if we how him a better way forward, a City way, whereby we support out lads, this kid will pay you back with Ballon'Dors and World Player of the Years. That is seriously how good he is.

Dont worry Damocles...these folks will be eating humble pie mark my words, Balo is 5 times the player that Hernandez is and when it comes(and it will) the premier league and some Blues will have to take notice.

Would you really take Ballo over Hernandez ? Ballo clearly has talent (from the videos) but Hernandez has hit the road running and is clearly a team player. Ballo has that personality that will blow hot and cold and will be prone to bookings. Not doubting his talent just his temprement. He's young though so hopefully he may learn.

There are other guys who watched him week in and week out, Mancio for example, who will tell you the same. Just bear with him for a bit. This kid is special.

Damocles said:
Mario is already the third best player in the world, behind Messi and Ronaldo, and he's only 20.

You haven't seen the best of him yet, please, I beg of all City fans, just give him some time and he will show you why. Every single person who has watched him regularly says the same; he is ridiculusly good.

Please don't take his first full game in 9 months after an injury to be the benchmark. Just give him some time. He's not Dickov workrate wise, but he's is certainly a fucking Cantona talent wise. Let the lad settle, and you will be rewarded with the greatest player you have seen.

I'm not one to get carried away with players (remember Tevez's first few games?) but this kid is a class apart. Please give him a chance before we start slating him.

Normally agree with you Damo but that is utter bollocks. Balotelli isn't even in the top 10 players in the world at the moment.

Potentially he can be the best and I think with time he will but currently, no.

Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?

bluejase said:
Normally agree with you Damo but that is utter bollocks. Balotelli isn't even in the top 10 players in the world at the moment.

Potentially he can be the best and I think with time he will but currently, no.

Fair enough Jase, I see you post on here a lot and always have respected your opinion. I'd just say that my opinion is based on what I have seen of him at Inter, and I know what this kid already is and what he will become. I don't mind if you disagree footballing wise like you do, I just get frustrated on people who watch him for 90 minutes then decide that he is shite :-)

I thought he was impressive to begin with but his performance in the 2nd half was as bad as I've seen. Gave the ball away everytime.

Still I believe he showed signs of his potential. Definitely a match winner.

mancitymark said:
Damocles I dont know you mate , but I will wager 20 quid for charity with you that ....

This time next year Ballotelli will not be at City anymore or out on loan and he will be talked about in the way Georgio Samaras was.

Are you gonna take my bet mate ?

Fuck £20, £200 quid, charity of your choice. That's how much I believe in this kid, and I never bet money due to being a cheap, freelancing bastard :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.