balo dissent again?

uncletom said:
6 months from now when Balo starts to settle in

He wont be here in 6 months mate. Lets face it we have been sold a Turkey. Plenty of ability but he will never use it, he's just to selfish.
You dont need to be settled in to have a bit of respect for your manager and your fans mate, I have defended this guy so many times to fellow blues and rags but he is becoming indefendable.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Freestyler said:
nothing more than an ungrateful miserable idiot.

Agree 100% - Fred Eyre is a miserable idiot.

Oh, wait, you're talking about Mario... Disagree 1 million %. Get off his back.

what he did today he nothing to do with his age/experience/the country/the weather/food/drink/settling in over here or whatever bollocks they say, it's about him as a PERSON.

he has issues, he's an idiot, needs sorting out.

if he's gonna throw a tantrum over that cause his manager told him to go over to the fans, then i can't wait to see what he's gonna do when someone crunches him proper, will he get up and punch them?

blueinsa said:

Don't think anyone is questioning the lads ability but his persona and attitude tbf is and always has been poor Daz, all the talent in the world and sadly just one nasty tackle could end it all lets hope he matures under Bobby mate![/quote

Thats all im asking for bud, the chance for us all as fans to let Bobby manage the lad.

He is the man that will either get the lad firing or he will get rid, of that im sure. The media have made their minds up, he is the new whipping boy and they will love to see the kid blow up, as will fans and managers of every other club.

The big question here is, do we as fans help them out with that or do we get behind the lad and support him?

Well as blues we always stick by our own mate however he will have to grow up quick all the nasty things that happened in Italy (which could explain some of his irrational behaviour) are not present over here so no excuses bud.

I hope for his sake he one day realises just how good he is and applies the commitment desire and attitude to take him to the top.

Btw happy xmas mate!

Numptyed said:
uncletom said:
He wont be here in 6 months mate. Lets face it we have been sold a Turkey. Plenty of ability but he will never use it, he's just to selfish.
You dont need to be settled in to have a bit of respect for your manager and your fans mate, I have defended this guy so many times to fellow blues and rags but he is becoming indefendable.

absolutely spot on.

The Fixer said:
blueinsa said:
Don't think anyone is questioning the lads ability but his persona and attitude tbf is and always has been poor Daz, all the talent in the world and sadly just one nasty tackle could end it all lets hope he matures under Bobby mate![/quote

Thats all im asking for bud, the chance for us all as fans to let Bobby manage the lad.

He is the man that will either get the lad firing or he will get rid, of that im sure. The media have made their minds up, he is the new whipping boy and they will love to see the kid blow up, as will fans and managers of every other club.

The big question here is, do we as fans help them out with that or do we get behind the lad and support him?

Well as blues we always stick by our own mate however he will have to grow up quick all the nasty things that happened in Italy (which could explain some of his irrational behaviour) are not present over here so no excuses bud.

I hope for his sake he one day realises just how good he is and applies the commitment desire and attitude to take him to the top.

Btw happy xmas mate!

Spot on mate and you are of course correct when you say that it will be ultimately down to him.

In the mean time though whilst the media, refs, fans and managers of every other club are after the kid over the slightest thing, i and i hope every other blue will support the lad and we will hopefully see one of the worlds best players in a Blue shirt.

All the best to you too mate.

Freestyler said:
what he did today he nothing to do with his age/experience/the country/the weather/food/drink/settling in over here or whatever bollocks they say, it's about him as a PERSON.

he has issues, he's an idiot, needs sorting out.

if he's gonna throw a tantrum over that cause his manager told him to go over to the fans, then i can't wait to see what he's gonna do when someone crunches him proper, will he get up and punch them?

Leave it to Mancini. Couldn't give a fuck whether he applauds the fans or not.

Some of the shit I've heard the 'fans' giving him, as well as the stuff I read on here, I don't really blame him for not wanting to show his 'appreciation'.

Far too early for his own club's supporters to be getting on his back, but we always need a target for abuse don't we? Just wouldn't be the same without someone to have a pop at would it?

I really not like him
Yes he mybe a great player one day, but we could have Messi, Ronaldo or Iniesta at the club but if there heart is not in it they would be shit also, and thats the inpression I get from Balo every time he plays.

As for needing time to settle, so did Silva, Yaya, Kolarov and Boateng who all come to live in a new country, but they don't run around trying to pick a fight with everyone.

Numptyed said:
uncletom said:

Exactly,why should anyone have to make excuses for his behaviour?

I couldn't give a donkeys how talented he allegedly is/will be,how sad it is that many believe that is reason enough to accept and defend his behaviour??

He needs to have a fuckin big word with himself and start showing some respect.

FantasyIreland said:
Exactly,why should anyone have to make excuses for his behaviour?

I couldn't give a donkeys how talented he allegedly is/will be,how sad it is that many believe that is reason enough to accept and defend his behaviour??

He needs to have a fuckin big word with himself and start showing some respect.

This

how many bookings does he have already? Surely he's due for a suspension because of cumulation soon, or does the personal yellow card count reset?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.