Balo

Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:
Josh Blue said:
FantasyIreland you really are showing yourself up, very bitter.

Bitter?

Yeah probably a little,angry? pissed off? definitely.

Ive supported this club for over 30 years,travelled around the country over the years doing so,as many on here have.I've experienced a few ups but many downs,however,throughout all those times,i've never been content to see someome disrespect our club,especially when they are getting paid a week what i earn over many years to do such.

This fella had no time for City,it was one big jolly up,he was 90% of the time a liability and a pain in the arse......

So,if you lot wish to worship such a character,then carry on........

Myself,on the other hand,chooses otherwise.

Balotelli .....Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats enough for me

And i have watched City a lot longer than you.
Rascal is a massive blue.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rascal said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bitter?

Yeah probably a little,angry? pissed off? definitely.

Ive supported this club for over 30 years,travelled around the country over the years doing so,as many on here have.I've experienced a few ups but many downs,however,throughout all those times,i've never been content to see someome disrespect our club,especially when they are getting paid a week what i earn over many years to do such.

This fella had no time for City,it was one big jolly up,he was 90% of the time a liability and a pain in the arse......

So,if you lot wish to worship such a character,then carry on........

Myself,on the other hand,chooses otherwise.

Balotelli .....Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats enough for me

And i have watched City a lot longer than you.
Rascal is a massive blue.

sniff sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.