Balo

stony said:
andyhinch said:
stony said:
You should educate yourself about all the cheating and match fixing that goes on in Serie A. The first thing that comes into my mind when someone mentions Italian football is the word corruption. Until they sort that out, any claim to be amongst the best leagues in the world is just hyperbole.
Why does hyperbole make me think of a new type of roller coaster?

Posh word for bullshit

-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm --

Josh Blue said:
stony said:
You should educate yourself about all the cheating and match fixing that goes on in Serie A. The first thing that comes into my mind when someone mentions Italian football is the word corruption. Until they sort that out, any claim to be amongst the best leagues in the world is just hyperbole.

oh dear

Something on your mind Josh ? Take a minute before answering, you wouldn't want to make a twat out of yourself like on previous occasions.

I just don't think you know anything about Serie A Stony :(

stony said:

Sounds like you've got a pretty simplistic organ functioning in your skull.

Josh Blue said:

I know it's probably the most corrupt league in Europe and any cup or title any Italian side wins will always have a question mark over it for that reason.

ACMilan said:
stony said:

Sounds like you've got a pretty simplistic organ functioning in your skull.
That's me your thinking of, easy mistake to make mind

stony said:
I know it's probably the most corrupt league in Europe and any cup or title any Italian side wins will always have a question mark over it for that reason.

When you're an idiot, yes.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm --<br /><br />Italy:

12 Champions League Winners / 14 Runners-Up
4 World Cup Wins / 2 Runners Up

That's a whoooooooooooooole lot of cheating going on.
Why hasn't Sherlock Holmes solved the case yet?

stony said:
Josh Blue said:

Probably? What a strange word to use. I'm sure you are an expert lad...

ACMilan said:
stony said:

When you're an idiot, yes.

-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm --

Italy:

You should wind your neck in fella or your stay here won't last much longer. Capiche ?

stony said:
You should wind your neck in fella or your stay here won't last much longer. Capiche ?

Apologies.
Continue your parade of fallacies and juvenile statements.
If only there were some English corruption I could speak about.... :(

stony said:
ACMilan said:
stony said:

When you're an idiot, yes.

-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm --

Italy:

You should have stated its had the most corruption charges filed in a major European league or some such, some people do like their semantics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.