Balotelli....Agerooooooooooo - SkySports coverage

bluemc1 said:
sorry to gloat but got it on keep upstairs and down, have heard oh not again a few times off the missus, zabas interview on the pitch after brings lump to my throat, "when due beleive"

One of my favourites is Clichy's face when he sees an army of City fans invading the pitch. He shits himself!

BlueMoonraker said:
bluemc1 said:
sorry to gloat but got it on keep upstairs and down, have heard oh not again a few times off the missus, zabas interview on the pitch after brings lump to my throat, "when due beleive"

One of my favourites is Clichy's face when he sees an army of City fans invading the pitch. He shits himself!

right thats it shes upsairs watching homeland its going on again now

bluemc1 said:
BlueMoonraker said:
bluemc1 said:

right thats it shes upsairs watching homeland its going on again now

What about me?

Pigeonho said:
It wasn't an accident. Sky are trying to pretend it didn't happen. Something to do with some agenda they have..
Love it!!

The 'Deleted Program' function started on Sky+ HD a couple of weeks ago. Don't know when you deleted it, but it might be worth checking on your planner, because you have to delete a program twice now to get it off the box. There is an extra tab on the planner where deleted programs can be found.

I have it, also i lost a pm of a chap who wanted it sent to him, pls pm me again mate.

Install filezilla and then pm me, 720p skysports coverage .mkv with ac3 audio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.