Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

blink922 said:
mancity1 said:
blink922 said:
I'm just a bit annoyed that the media is getting what they want: blues turning on other blues. If it was a clear stomp, I'd be the first to say that type of action does not belong anywhere near our club and I'd be behind a ban, but it's just too difficult to prove conclusively either way. When in doubt, get behind our boys!

Let's come back together and support the lads tomorrow, all of them. ANOTHER TRIP TO WEMBLEY PLEASE!

Wouldn't matter if we were 30 points clear and Balotelli was behaving like Vincent Kompany on and off the field blink922 therer would still be plenty of threads that contain personal insults on this forum (LOL).

Balotelli will always divide opinion and some blues will want him out no matter how many he slots in and what else he does for the club both good and bad.

Personally as long as he does the business when he does play and he is a positive for the other players on match days that's all I am concerned about.

I am more than happy with his contribution to our results since he joined the club.

A number of blues were and still are saying Savic isn't good enough for us after some 6 starts in a City shirt.

Fortunately people like me and many others like me and the management and ownership are far sighted enough that given time he will be a stalwart in defense and a 10 year player for the club something we do not see anymore.

Glad to hear it mate, coming down the final stretch of the season I wish we could all just support the lads and save the bickering, but I know it's just a pipe dream. For some, slating our players on a forum is the best part of their day.

pudge said:
It's gotten to the point where i'm not so much angry at the fact that Mario has been charged, but more so the fact that Crouch hasn't!

I'm angry about the Balo charge but I agree. Shameful by the FA, completely shameful.

I am all for constructive criticism of players , managers and team performances when its justifiable.

I think that slating players and wanting rid off etc is ludicrous.

We are 17-3-2 ffs not 2-3-17 last time I looked.

Those that do need to ask themselves the next time they make a mistake at work or whatever would they go to the boss and hand in their resignation or deserved to be sacked as a result.

99 per cent wouldn't so they need to think a bit more before they come on here and give credence to wanting our players out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.