Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

NipHolmes said:
Stamp or no stamp, why have the FA retrospectively charged Balotelli yet couldn't charge Glen Johnson for his 2 footed challenge?

Let's look at some players who have got away with blatant misdemeanours, shall we?

Johnson (England)
Gerrard (England)
Rooney (England)
Terry (England)
Cole (England)
Ferdinand (England)
Lescott (England)
Lampard (England)
Crouch (England).

I have been racking my brain for a common denominator.

Nah, sorry, I haven't got a clue what it could be.

;o)

some beautiful acting but no question he stomped on his head purposely, come on! definately hopes he gets off though.

idahoblues said:
some beautiful acting but no question he stomped on his head purposely, come on! definately hopes he gets off though.

Are you sure?
Watch it in normal motion
yf1.gif

As a martial arts proponent can you see Mario intending to stomp Parker's head before Modric's shove or after.
If he was intending to stomp he would have tighten his core muscles in his upper body to check his body motion from the shove don't you think?
His peers (experienced footballers & athletes) on the field would have recognized it as such.
His backheel planting can be explained as such if you take into his account of his lower body actions especially his pelvis rotated and his left leg askew from the SHOVE with only his right leg to correct for balance!

DTeacher said:
NipHolmes said:
Stamp or no stamp, why have the FA retrospectively charged Balotelli yet couldn't charge Glen Johnson for his 2 footed challenge?

Let's look at some players who have got away with blatant misdemeanours, shall we?

Johnson (England)
Gerrard (England)
Rooney (England)
Terry (England)
Cole (England)
Ferdinand (England)
Lescott (England)
Lampard (England)
Crouch (England).

I have been racking my brain for a common denominator.

Nah, sorry, I haven't got a clue what it could be.

;o)

De Teacher's Pets?

I'm clueless. Can someone? Pray tell me;)

I'm sure you all saw the incident on TV but have you seen the outcome?

The Spanish FA (RFEF) has announced it will take no action against Real Madrid defender Pepe over his alleged stamp on the hand of Barcelona's Lionel Messi in last week's Copa del Rey quarter-final first leg.

Pepe was branded "shameful" and "embarrassing" in the Spanish press following the incident during a fiery El Clasico, which Barca won 2-1 at the Bernabeu, and the Madrid player later apologised for the coming together, although he insisted it was unintentional.

Real Madrid issued a statement on Saturday in which they said they would not punish Pepe, although the Portugal international did not feature in Sunday's 4-1 La Liga victory at home to Athletic Bilbao, and the RFEF decided to follow suit following a meeting on Monday.

idahoblues said:

And while you are watching the beautiful acting of Parker in slow motion ask yourself why was Parker advancing a couple of paces while on the floor instead of cowering & protecting himself with those limbs.

blueprint said:
idahoblues said:

And while you are watching the beautiful acting of Parker in slow motion ask yourself why was Parker advancing a couple of paces while on the floor instead of cowering & protecting himself with those limbs.
I'm not sure if this is a wind-up or not. If it's not you need to accept that he tried to stamp on Parker. Just accept it and stop causing yourself so much stress.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueprint said:
idahoblues said:

I'm not sure if this is a wind-up or not. If it's not you need to accept that he tried to stamp on Parker. Just accept it and stop causing yourself so much stress.

Not according to his agent Prestwich and not according to Balotelli either.

The thing that interested me was that a number of Spurs players were in full view of the incident but didn't even react in the manner one would expect in such a circumstance.

As for Parker he would be the first to remonstrate but again nothing.

Either those Spurs players are so switched on as to let nothing stop their focus for the three points or nothing in fact happened Prestwich other than Ballotelli's leg hitting the ground near Parker as a reaction to being shoved by Modric who you will notice saw the whole thing as well.

Perhaps Modric doesn't give a stuff about Parker and that nasty stomp on his face (LOL).

I'll let you work it out for yourself what actually happened.

At least Scotty can always get some work as a stunt double when he gives up the game.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueprint said:
idahoblues said:

Not sure about this 'moving into him' angle that blueprint is intent on proving, but there's no need to accept it because there's more than enough evidence in this thread to reasonably suggest there was nothing malicious about it. Stop spouting this shit please, your opinion =! fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.