Balotelli alleged "stamp" V Spurs

Re: Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

Lucky13 said:
Blues on here calling for a City player who scored the winning goal to be banned , wankers.

Dosen't matter if he scored the winning goal in the CL final there's no place for this sort of shit in football. If you think it's ok that someone stamped on someone while they're on the ground because they scored a goal for us you need to take a look at yourself.

I've took off my blue tinted specs and it was wrong,deliberate,spiteful and deserves a 3 match ban.

Berkovic_blue said:
SamTheGuru said:
Berkovic_blue said:
lol, so anyone who disagrees with you is biased because you're the only one capable of being objective??? Full of yourself aren't you

If you apply the "Balotelli at Liverpool" rule then Parker should've walked today. Anything to say about King not getting a red for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity?

Dissappointed the mods can't see fit to change the thread title either.

Come on.....

It was a stamp, plain and simple. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

If King was sent off for that it would have been harsh.

I completely disagree with you and so do a fair few non-City fans and pundits. Unlike you I don't go around asking for our own players to be banned at the drop of a hat and call other people ridiculous for having an opinion on an issue that is in no way clear cut.

Have a fucking word with yourself

Yeah.......Just got off the phone to the F.A. asking for him to be banned mate. They said they will be on it first thing in the morning.

Get real. Take a neutral point of view. The evidence suggests it was a stamp. It looks like a stamp. We may get off on a technicality but at the end of the day it was a stamp. We got 3 points because of the decision. Take it on the chin and move on.

Lucky13 said:
Blues on here calling for a City player who scored the winning goal to be banned , wankers.

Not calling for any ban...

just don't like City players doing that after being brought on (again) for impact, getting yellowed carded and nearly sent off (again) ...

he did create and score the winner though...

start him on Wednesday, we can beat Liverpool with 10 men anyway

0 - 3

RandomJ said:
Lucky13 said:

Dosen't matter if he scored the winning goal in the CL final there's no place for this sort of shit in football. If you think it's ok that someone stamped on someone while they're on the ground because they scored a goal for us you need to take a look at yourself.

Mug , stand up and support your team , if not jog on support someone else.

Balotelli Stamp V Spurs

SamTheGuru said:
summer of 69 said:
OK we got lucky with Mario, we didn't with Vinnie, that's the way it goes. You almost wonder whether the Vinnie injustice was in the back of Webb's mine when he balanced up the probabilities in his head in a split of a second, and also the fact that it's Mario and why always him! Personally I saw a stamp back, but don't think it was planted on Parker's head like the London press are saying.

Well said

LoveCity said:
Chortle chortle.

<a class="postlink" href="http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2012/01/blogs/pictures-did-these-decisions-hand-the-title-to-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2012/01/bl ... ester-city</a>

Surely this picture says to anyone with any kind of brain that there's no way it can have been deliberate?

balotelli-300x265.jpg

Lucky13 said:
RandomJ said:
Lucky13 said:

Mug , stand up and support your team , if not jog on support someone else.

no city fan wants him banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.