Balotelli Apology

Heartfelt words from the lad and it seems that the penny has finally dropped with him. He is obviously extremely disappointed with himself and distraught that he has let the fans, his manager and his team mates down. I imagine that he didn't sleep last night and spent half the night worrying over the exact wording of his apology, so important it was to him to make sure that his remorse was known. I expect him to completely adapt his behaviour now and never get involved in such stupidity, on and off the pitch, again. See, those of you who didn't have faith in him, stick that in your pipe.......

ramsdale4 said:
silvasilvasilva said:
Bit of a scapegoat in the media over the loss.

And by most City fans.

I don't think he cost us the game, but at the same time, I don't want that sort of behaviour next year.

I don't understand it. He has all the natural talent in the world, but is fucking it up for himself.

Clubber said:
From Rob Harris on Twitter

@RobHarris: Balotelli apology: I'm very sorry for what happened and for the disappointment caused to Man City & especially to Roberto Mancini

@RobHarris: Balotelli on City future: "At the end of the season I will speak with the club & we'll see"

Cue a new wave of hatred from some so called City fans on this board

Danielmanc said:
Clubber said:

@RobHarris: Balotelli apology: I'm very sorry for what happened and for the disappointment caused to Man City & especially to Roberto Mancini

@RobHarris: Balotelli on City future: "At the end of the season I will speak with the club & we'll see"

Its not hatred The guy is flawed.

whats he apologising for?

getting sent off against liverpool?

stamping on parkers head?

arguing/ fighting with team mates?

getting sent off against arsenal?

almost snapping alex songs leg against arsenal?

missing potentially 10 matches this season (if FA do him for song tackle)?

being out 48 hours in a night club before a premier league game?

the list goes on!!!!!

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Danielmanc said:
Clubber said:

Its not hatred The guy is flawed.

Read some of the threads in the past 24 hours ! Flawed or not, some of this crap on the forum is pure bile.

johnny on the spot said:

If only transfers were that simple. I fully expect him to still be a City player by the end of the summer transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.