Balotelli Apology

EaglesFan said:
BillyShears said:
pudge said:
It's fair enough that a discussion on Balotelli's apology has changed to the player himself and his performances.

But how does a discussion regarding the penalties he's scored change to false claims of players making it clear he's the "teacher's pet" to how many times Dzeko has been sent off and whether he would score/miss the penalties Mario has taken?

It's really very simple. Theres's a hell of a lot of people on this forum who have been saying for months that it's unfair that Mario, someone who's attitude on the pitch can stink at times, and someone who it's fair to say has been in very poor form for quite some time now, starts week in and week out whilst Dzeko seemingly hasn't been given a proper chance in the first team since last year. That's where the "teacher's pet" thing comes from, and that's also why when people hold up Balo's goal scoring record as some sort of vindication of his talent, those who questioned his involvement in the first team (last face it we can use the past tense now as there's fuck all chance of him playing again this season) question that particular record by asking how many were penalties.

Every thread on Balo for weeks now has been the same few arguments going round and round with neither side giving much ground. I'm surprised though that there's so many who are still so quick to defend him. I thought at the time of his challenge on Song, and think now, that it was the act of a man who wants out of City. I sort of transfer request by proxy. You can disagree, that's your prerogative, but my opinion is that irrespective of how good we think he can be and how much we may like to see him develop here, he wants to go home.

Now THIS is a point worth a discussion!

Does Mario want out??

To me it seems more and more that he does, regardless of what he says during interviews, of course. To me suspicions were raised by him attending Inter's press conference, going there on other occasions...

For example, he IS a nutcase - but to have 4 studs-up tackles in one game like he did against Arsenal - he is not THAT stupid. I think he did it on purpose.

Then I might be wrong...but I do have that feeling....and as I said, that might be something worth talking about, rather than endlessly comparing Dzeko in Mario...as in perfect world they'd both be kickin' it together.

As I said at the beginning of this thread somewhere. His agent's mealy mouthed apology and talk of him not wanting to leave City translates quite clearly to:

"I don't want to lose my loyalty bonus if City sell me this summer".

In fact, whatever Mino says, everyone should expect the exact opposite to happen. The only thing that guy is interested in is his payday and his percentage.

Maybe Mancini wants out too. Maybe they had a meeting and Mancini said, "behave like the biggest bell imaginable and I'll keep picking you, we'll be out and back in Italy by June."

His apology to me is worthless & I cant help but feel its purely cynical.

Fucks sake its one thing after another

If he is genuinely sorry, then actions speak louder than words, however, its unlikely we will see him again certainly not this season, and more likely than not never again in a City shirt.

If its true he apologised to the Italy coach first, then what the fucks that all about - at a guess Mario trying to mend bridges with the National side whilst not really giving a flying one about his employers.

Apology or not, I feel we are best rid, thanks for the memories Mario, some fantastic, some bad, some funny and some cringeworthy.

Get Aguero a decent, reliable and trustworthy partner and move on

MSP said:
I'm more in the line of thinking that he is losing his head trying to save his football daddy's job.

And it's again Mancini's fault if that is happening.

It's possible. They both seem to have lost their minds in the last two or three weeks.

Maybe they both know somewhere in Abu Dhabi the fat lady has already sang ...

BillyShears said:
MSP said:
I'm more in the line of thinking that he is losing his head trying to save his football daddy's job.

And it's again Mancini's fault if that is happening.

It's possible. They both seem to have lost their minds in the last two or three weeks.

Maybe they both know somewhere in Abu Dhabi the fat lady has already sang ...

or then again, maybe not ;-)

I hope he goes in the summer.

He's a good player and a bit of a character, but he's not good enough that you'd tolerate him doing what he does on a frequent basis. It's a shame but there are plenty of other players out there who would give us his levels of productiveness, without getting banned every two months.

Balti said:

If I were betting man, my money would now be on Mancini being out this summer regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season. Thankfully I'm not a betting man and never have been ... but you are more than welcome to bump this post if he does get another chance. It would certainly prove our owners to be incredibly kind and generous men who honour the contracts they give out.

BillyShears said:
Balti said:

If I were betting man, my money would now be on Mancini being out this summer regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season. Thankfully I'm not a betting man and never have been ... but you are more than welcome to bump this post if he does get another chance. It would certainly prove our owners to be incredibly kind and generous men who honour the contracts they give out.

If Mancini is the Manager next season would you want Khaldoon fired?

Lucky13 said:
BillyShears said:
Balti said:

If Mancini is the Manager next season would you want Khaldoon fired?

If Mancini isn't manager next season would you want Khaldoon fired?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.