Balotelli Apology

mancityvstoke said:
Any sign of apologies to fans who pay lots of hard earned dosh to watch him fuck things up for us?

Tevez = same.

Sorry to City would include the fans?

Bit of a scapegoat in the media over the loss, he didnt play particularly well but he got sent off at the end of the game, he wasnt the reason we lost. Should of been sent off for that challenge in the first half but it genuinly looked like he was working hard to close people down at times.

Clubber said:
johnny on the spot said:

Hope not. Hopefully he will be made to feel like shit for the rest of the season by everyone at the club to hammer home what he has actually done.

Mancini needs to treat him like every other player and stop making exception for him, as it's not helping either of them.

Balotelli knows Mancini wants the best for him, so hopefully Mancini will go to town on him and get him to finally straighten himself out. Like many have said, Balotelli is t the first to make mistakes, but this doesn't make it right.

Hope Balotelli turns it around as he could be mint.

Unfortunately mate you assume reason, logic and causality in your post. Therefore, again, gone.

Hollow apology, he's just scared he wont get in the Italy squad and his sgent is rapidly becoming Kia 2.0.

I'll translate:

When you sell me this summer, I want my loyalty bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.