Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
Re: being a " character" is not enough

watched him a lot today, it's interesting. he looks effortless yet is a complete nightmare to defend against. with a bit of luck he could have scored a hattrick today, he loses his defender with ease, makes some brilliant runs and has the potential to be one of the best strikers ever. very frustrating to watch though, god knows what he's like to play with.

If it was Dzeko that played as bad as Balo today everybody would be going crazy trying to crucify him

His performance today was poor.

The only good game he's had was against United and even then, he wasn't one of our better players.

There's no agenda against him: we all want City to do well. But some of us have to face the fact that we have to do well (most of the time) in spite of him.

thought he played alright today, linked with Silva well, got in very dangerous positions, nearly cracked the crossbar in half - what more do you want?

huh.... don't see what he did wrong tbh, a bit tardy on the closing down at times but very good at others.

This will be 1 of them threads that gets turned upside down once Balo finds his scoring boots again,
Yeh he at times looks disinterested, but when we have the ball he has great movement and space awareness, and has some awesome ability with the ball.

Brendan110_0 said:
thought he played alright today, linked with Silva well, got in very dangerous positions, nearly cracked the crossbar in half - what more do you want?
This. If he scored that goal there'd be 5 threads calling him world class.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
he's really frustrating me.

I miss Carlos even though he most likely won't ever play for us again, and we'll miss him a lot next season.

Thought he had 3 years on his contract? - with FFP rules coming in no one can afford him.
Tevez will see out the 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.