Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

Re: being a " character" is not enough

Lucky13 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
It's not simulation if it happened. Both times he was actually caught by an elbow/arm in the face. Against Blackburn the elbow caught him square on the chin. Today it was a flailing arm in the face. We've had players sent off for that.

Behave

Oooh good one.

Maybe you'd rather he ignored it, but both times, it happened.

How many here were amongst those booing him off?

Some bloke (never seen him before) sat near me booed him off and got a mouthful from me. Shithouse didn't have the balls to turn round and face me though. Absolute prick, hate fans who boo their own, whether they played well or not.

And I agree with the OP. He has not done enough to justify a place in the team. If people pulled their dicks from out of his arse long enough they'd realise he needs to be working a lot harder and converting a lot more of his chances.

RandomJ said:
Chick Counterfly said:
It's not simulation if it happened. Both times he was actually caught by an elbow/arm in the face. Against Blackburn the elbow caught him square on the chin. Today it was a flailing arm in the face. We've had players sent off for that.

Yes but when will the thick twat realise even if he did get hit by a stray arm which barely touched him your not gonna dupe the ref by making a meal out of it and throwing yourself to the floor like your legs just got blown off. That sort of stuff just makes the ref ignore him falling to the ground in future matches and gives ammo to people who have something agaisnt him.

TBF the knock he took at Blackburn did look pretty tasty. Today's didn't, and yes, he over did it. I just don't see it as a big deal.

Still not playing to his strengths as a lone striker. He's brilliant on the through-ball and the diagonal ball over the top. If we get the likes of Silva and Yaya looking for his runs and start breaking out with some pace and he'll be lethal. As it is we're still playing as if we're playing with Tevez. Can't do that and expect it to work for a player who's in a different mould.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.