Balotelli: being a " character" is not enough (merged)

i keep watching him closely.... hoping and willing him on to produce the skill and magic we have been told he possesses ..he,s been unlucky with a few of his shots which on a good day could easily have gone in rather than hit the woodwork. but as far as top class goes ..unfortunately i,m still waiting

dennis tuearts hatrick balls said:
i keep watching him closely.... hoping and willing him on to produce the skill and magic we have been told he possesses ..he,s been unlucky with a few of his shots which on a good day could easily have gone in rather than hit the woodwork. but as far as top class goes ..unfortunately i,m still waiting

probably what chelsea fans said about Drogba in his 1st season over here.

and what arsenal fans thought about bergkamp for the 1st 18 months he played.

neither of these players were aged 20 at the time,nor did they manage a goal every two starts...nor did they come to the worlds attention at the age of 20.

if you,ve not seen any indication of what this man can turn into, and your not prepared to wait..fair dues....i just think your being a little impatient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.