Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Very good news and it shouldn't have even got this far in the first place. Hopefully, he gets a good run in the team now so he can get the goals to match his decent performances so far this season.

Re: Balotelli & City agree settlement!

Love how people keep referring to this huge talent. He had a good game in the semi finals of the European championship. Possibly 2 good games for us and a few for Inter. He's a bloody com artist

redmizzle said:
Very good news and it shouldn't have even got this far in the first place. Hopefully, he gets a good run in the team now so he can get the goals to match his decent performances so far this season.

I think this is part of the problem, really. I completely agree that his performances have been decent this season - can only really think of Liverpool away where he was particularly poor, and the whole team was shit that day. Other than that he's played well most times he's started, played very well a couple of times (e.g. WBA), and come on as sub and made a big difference a couple of times (Swansea, Ajax (h)). He needs a run of games to get properly in the groove, but who do you leave out? Aguero, for me, is top dog and starts if fit, and at the moment we look best with Tevez up with him. I just don't see anyway that Balotelli is going to get any run in the team - 20 minute sub appearances, and the odd start, nothing more. And any player would struggle to put in consistently impressive performances in those circumstances.

Aguero_Element said:
DO NOT LEAVE BALOTELLI

we must keep him and fight the imperial scum

Grossly unnecessary. Scum doesn't need any qualification and, besides, 'imperial' is the last word I'd use for MANUre!<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 am --<br /><br />
thedogsbollocks said:
is it true that Roberto Mancini has personally intervened and mediated this settlement ?

i hope to god this is bollocks.

Fear not, TDB, The Sun this morning will no doubt have a ten page pullout of the saga with all the fictionalised details in bold type!

de niro said:
I'm indifferent to wether he stays or goes, I don't want that. I want to have players that we cherish, that we feel belong here. Mario to me feels like an outsider who just won't conform to the project in front of him.
Bang on. Even Tevez looks like he wants to be here and part of all this, though I think even he has a deal where he can leave at the end of the contract he currently has, and that deal was struck after his fuck up last season. He's come good though, the boy's come good. That will never be said about Balotelli. He's a complete myth as far as i'm concerned, an average-good player who occasionally has struck up a bit of genius, however those occasions I can count on one hand and that for me is not good enough to enable him to think he can go around doing as he pleases. That arrogance has to be earned, and he's nowhere near as good as he or his admirers think he is.
He's not good enough for Manchester City and like Robinho before him, the shit gets filtered out.

Don't understand where some of the comments "He's had a decent season so far" etc are coming from - He's been absolute shite and is only here for one thing and that is not the good of the team - He doesn't care and never has.

Get fuckin rid now FFS

sh249 said:
redmizzle said:

I think this is part of the problem, really. I completely agree that his performances have been decent this season - can only really think of Liverpool away where he was particularly poor, and the whole team was shit that day. Other than that he's played well most times he's started, played very well a couple of times (e.g. WBA), and come on as sub and made a big difference a couple of times (Swansea, Ajax (h)). He needs a run of games to get properly in the groove, but who do you leave out? Aguero, for me, is top dog and starts if fit, and at the moment we look best with Tevez up with him. I just don't see anyway that Balotelli is going to get any run in the team - 20 minute sub appearances, and the odd start, nothing more. And any player would struggle to put in consistently impressive performances in those circumstances.

That is accurate enough, mate. Ignoring all the agendas and muppetry on here and in the wider media, its clear to see that any striker's form will struggle when they don't get a consistent run of games in a team. You only have to look at his form last season from the Birmingham(?) Carling Cup game till Chelsea away when he was given a good run of games and couldn't stop scoring. Not having four top strikers who all deserve a start in their own right was a big reason for that.

redmizzle said:
Do you want him to get a good run of games
Or carlos & serge to start every game?

mancitytmdanttom said:
Don't understand where some of the comments "He's had a decent season so far" etc are coming from - He's been absolute shite and is only here for one thing and that is not the good of the team - He doesn't care and never has.

Get fuckin rid now FFS

Not rocket science really. You only have to open your eyes and watch the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.