Balotelli (continued)

Would we really be so stupid to sell him deadline day and not get anyone in as a back up?

Blue2112 said:
flook said:
Batterbelli passed me Thursday evening in his Bentley, driving like a dick head, didn't look very sick then.....

Some fucking lunatic went flying passed me in a Bentley on thursday night must have been doing well over a ton up Kingsway on thursday. Caught him up at the lights at Parswood were he then he took off foot to the floor then slammed on tyres burning 50yards later at the next set of lights which were already on red before the previous ones turned to green. Complete fucking arsehole whomever it was. Not saying it was Balotelli by the way.

You can't mistake his, it's camouflage :)

flook said:
Batterbelli passed me Thursday evening in his Bentley, driving like a dick head, didn't look very sick then.....
What does Batterbelli even mean..driving like a dickhead lol..was he speeding..what an absolute bastard
he is abit useless right now tho

mat said:
Would we really be so stupid to sell him deadline day and not get anyone in as a back up?
Yeah, I mean who would we use in our current squad to replace all those goal he has scored..

its amazing how mario creates debate

for me hes a possible talent who will never get a chance in England and he needs to be sold ,guidetti will do a better job within the squad .

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Dj1979 said:
Not even made the bench. You can't help but think that's it for Mario

Or he is ill like Nasri is as Bobby stated at the last press conference.
Handy enough then. No impression taken from his omission

Gaylord du Bois said:
Salar said:
Still can't believe we rejected a 40 mill euro bid for him in the summer.
Might have something to do with one never being made.
Just a thought like.
Skysports saying his agent mentioned that 40 mill euro bid was rejected for Mario in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.