Balotelli (continued)

Pam

To be fair to Mario, there have been a number of games now where he has come off the pitch wringing wet with perspiration and yet naysayers and doom merchants continue their ridiculous witch hunt of the "look at him not trying a leg" persuasion. Baloney.

Play Mario today Bobby, from the start.

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

Pam said:
To be fair to Mario, there have been a number of games now where he has come off the pitch wringing wet with perspiration and yet naysayers and doom merchants continue their ridiculous witch hunt of the "look at him not trying a leg" persuasion. Baloney.

Thats nicotine withdrawal......

He had few games where he was solid this year and yet was castigated by his papa and made a scapegoat in bad result games though he wasn't the one who deserved it.

In most of them he was anonymous though.

In none of them supposed world beater.

MSP said:
smithy167 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'd say all of them.
How many 22 year old world great footballers are about now?

Pretty few of them, none of them was hyped to sky since they were 17 and earned their place through dedication and good football played on the pitch.

Not sure any of them is on Mario's wages though and Mario is on that wages for 2.5 years already.
Why does his wages bother you? you aint paying them. people on here saying players are world greats at 22, how many 22 year old players are world greats now?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
He gave us the greatest day the Premier League will ever see. No way will the last day of last season ever, ever be beaten. It will be replayed every time they talk about the best day football has seen, and that will be global. For that we have Mancini to thank. Oh, and Mario's pass to Aguero!
The pain of that day will never leave united fans and the sheer unbridled joy will never leave us blues.

When you think about the script - two local rivals; one globally dominant, the other for many years a figure of fun whose fans famously stuck by it through some pretty abject times and then they are improbably thrown together over the course of an epic season - and for us to blow a five point lead and then for them to blow an eight point lead - followed by that day - it is truly astonishing.

If it was in a Hollywood Blockbuster you would dismiss it as preposterous - and yet by accident, or design, Mancini gave us that.

It is a priceless, magical gift.[/quote]

I think I've fallen in love with you

coleridge said:
Exactly, Bigga.

Liked your 'father figure' comments.

Bobby is a serious Catholic and you can hear it in his answers, particularly about Mario. Despite spending much time in Andalucia, I still find Latins utterly baffling but, at their core, they are loyal family people and so, once you're in, they won't let you go, for better or worse.

This is the real Agenda. The Free Presbyterians are out to get us!!!

TCIB said:
city91 said:
Mario has also shown an improved work rate this season

He has already been removed from the squad this season for lack of application in training so thats complete rubbish.
I'm not a lover or hatter, he's not had much of a run, but not shown the desire to warrant one, my arse is getting splinters,ask Billy is my advice

smithy167 said:
MSP said:
smithy167 said:
How many 22 year old world great footballers are about now?

Pretty few of them, none of them was hyped to sky since they were 17 and earned their place through dedication and good football played on the pitch.

Not sure any of them is on Mario's wages though and Mario is on that wages for 2.5 years already.
Why does his wages bother you? you aint paying them. people on here saying players are world greats at 22, how many 22 year old players are world greats now?

I agree partially with it, it does not bother me personally and I don't pay them.

But in bigger scheme of things it's the wages that could secure more efficient and less "drama all the time" player for the club. I guess that's what should be important for fans, not the player himself though I'm not sure it's like that always.

andyhinch said:
TCIB said:
city91 said:
Mario has also shown an improved work rate this season

He has already been removed from the squad this season for lack of application in training so thats complete rubbish.
I'm not a lover or hatter, he's not had much of a run, but not shown the desire to warrant one, my arse is getting splinters,ask Billy is my advice
You are a hatter though. Whether that be mad or brown or both, I don't know :))

Sorry, only kidding, no need and I blame the cider - it's that time of the night.

MSP said:
smithy167 said:
MSP said:

I agree partially with it, it does not bother me personally and I don't pay them.

But in bigger scheme of things it's the wages that could secure more efficient and less "drama all the time" player for the club. I guess that's what should be important for fans, not the player himself though I'm not sure it's like that always.
For all his drama he scores goals important goals, people forget to easy.

A_zf9mHCcAAXWJt.jpg:large

really cant see what all the fuss is lads..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.