Balotelli Deserves A Start

I think this could be the moment where Balotelli shows everyone how good he can be. The turning point in his career?

Balotelli will start against Blackburn and to me he definitely deserves it. Not just for his crucial goal against Everton but his reaction when he scored showed the man is hungry for goals and also showed his willingness to impress the gaffer. This was probably the first time he had shown any real emotion when scoring for us, i think we have witnessed his "coming of age". He has served his time on the bench.

the_one said:
MCFC1993 said:
I know he was banned last night but hes scored in his last 2 games now, looks like hes knuckling down, Tevez is a cnut, Dzekos been shite for 4 games. Anyone think its time for Balotelli to get a go at leading the line this weekend?

which 4 would that be ?

They would be:

Napoli
Fulham
Everton
Munich

Signs he is growing up and his "Papa" desperately needs that now with that sub-human twat Tevez disgracing himself and Dzeko acting like a baby when he came off. Balotelli has a chance to make himself our #2 striker.

MCFC1993 said:
the_one said:
MCFC1993 said:
I know he was banned last night but hes scored in his last 2 games now, looks like hes knuckling down, Tevez is a cnut, Dzekos been shite for 4 games. Anyone think its time for Balotelli to get a go at leading the line this weekend?

which 4 would that be ?

They would be:

Napoli
Fulham
Everton
Munich

He's not been shite, just out of position. Dropping back way too much.

If not for Dzeko's frustrations yesterday I would have paired him and Balotelli with Aguero on the bench since he had a terrible game (imo) and probably needs a rest anyway. But since the Dzeko situation is being blown out of proportion I fully expect RM to stay true to his word and Dzeko to be seated next to him on the bench.

To put things into perspective, don't forget VDV walked completely off the pitch and left Tottenham with 10 players. Dzeko was angry and then spent the rest of the match sitting on the bench watching the game.

Still, it came at a bad time and all (including Dzeko) would probably prefer it never happened.

More than agree that Balo should start , he deserves it due to his recent attitude , performances and based on the fact it isn't him making the headlines. I would prefer to see him play wide left though , as Nasri is better playing in the middle in my opinion , and we would benefit much more from Nasri being more creative.

So like this :

Silva Nasri Balotelli
Aguero

But the problem there is , I don't think Mancini would start Aguero up top as the lone striker as he can't really handle it . Last night he couldn't get past Van Buyten or Boateng , yes he had no service , but strength wise , it was a mis match . On saturday , there is Chris Samba , who will stick to Aguero like glue so I wouldn't be surprised to see Balo be the lone striker and Aguero play in the hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.