Balotelli: "I’ll behave to the end of my playing career"

Balotelli asks for help!!

Italy NT coach Cesare Prandelli has confirmed that Mario Balotelli has requested counselling following yet another lapse in conduct.

6 yellows and 2 reds in under twenty starts is indicative of the size of the problems faced by both Prandelli and Mancini.

Hopefully he will be gone in a matter of just 10 short weeks. I'm now 100% sure that we are the conduit for the transfer from one Milan side to the other, just as Denis Law was between us and the rags in the early sixties when he played for Torino for a season. The difference being that Denis was 5x the player that 'Super Mario' is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/mar25i.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/mar25i.html</a>

Re: Balotelli asks for help!!

I really rate the guy!

I have backed him up against my dad and father in law who both cant be doing with him! (old skools)

Im struggling in my argument now though!

Can he change who he is??? If he carrys on no one will wanna touch him and he'll only have himself to blame!

The-Titanic-sinks-NO-WAY.jpg

UweGoater said:
I really rate the guy!

I have backed him up against my dad and father in law who both cant be doing with him! (old skools)

Can he change who he is??? If he carrys on no one will wanna touch him and he'll only have himself to blame!

Don't worry he is deliberately screwing things up and can't wait to get back to Milan. Relax, the nutter will be a distant memory soon.

Sarcasm is my second language so I’m right there with ya!

I really do laugh at this huge overreaction to Mario. He has 2 reds and however many yellows and people claim he needs 'counselling'. Fucking hell, counselling is for people with actual problems. An alcoholic might go to counselling. A person that twatted somebody for no paticular reason might go to councilling. A footballer who has a few cards (one of them for throwing his hands up in the air and quite a few of the others were equally as ridiculous) does not need counselling. You'd think he just butted somebody for not passing to him, not just picked up a few cards and not smiled very much.

Tez Tosterone said:
UweGoater said:
I really rate the guy!

Don't worry he is deliberately screwing things up and can't wait to get back to Milan. Relax, the nutter will be a distant memory soon.

i cant disagree with you at all! shame though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.