Balotelli: "I’ll behave to the end of my playing career"

FantasyIreland said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Nige is more reckless in tackles yet he gets a chant about it I'm still yet trying to understand the mentality of some City fans.

The kind of players I hate are the one's that hand in transfer requests and take the piss out the club don't care how good they are.

The likes of DJ and Tiatto are genuine hard,committed players,you get exactly whats written on the box - no snide,sly digs or petulent acts just honest,hardworking winners.

Poles apart in terms of their approach,mentality,attitude and presence.

Well people moan when Balo doesn't get stuck in yet when he does and gives fouls away people just have ago even more, the lad's basically pissing in the wind.

Balotelli doesn't intend to give away fouls he's just not intelligent in the defensive aspect of the game (like Scholes) If I was Mancini I'd just tell him to stay as high up field as possible.

Think I read somewhere that this season Balo has had 54 shots on goal 16 have been on target and 10 of which turned into goals.

EaglesFan said:
gaz76 said:
I'll give you mancunian rude then shall I you yankie twat, I was being polite, but apparently its not allowed in the big bad world of the internet.
your talking through your arse pal, stick to your own shite games an stop commenting on stuff you watch on the telly

How is it NOT rude to call me out for english (and I meand brittish english) which is not even my first language?

If you did NOT have that intention I do apoligize though.

And I am not American or IN US at this time if you hadn't picked up...so my primary sport is, and always was, football. There is just nothing wrong with liking NFL on the side :-)

apologiSe!!! ;0)

It doesn't matter how many times Balotelli tells us he will change and improve his attitude, the only way he will win over the fans will be to do it on the pitch.

If he tries hard, scores goals and at least looks like he wants to play for us from now on then the fans will love him.

So in my opinion he should do less talking and show us all what he can do on the pitch.

I'm finding it hard to see what different "issues" this lad has compared to Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, Dider Drogba, Wayne Rooney ect. people need to get a fuckin grip and stop moaning because he doesn't smile, fuckin ell 10 goals in 15 games and apart from 2 bullshit red cards he's had this season (West Brom nowhere near a second yellow and the Kiev he pulled out of the challenge and most players get as far as a booking) he's been a fuckin' ace signing.
Agree with you there but the sad thing is west brom was a straight red which is an even bigger joke and handily meant he missed the first derby match much like ade got last year. I think he has done well scored goals and has improved his team work and team play recently with maybe a few too many Hollywood flicks that haven't came off. Nobody is denying his temperament is questionable but even this has improved in the lack of dissent to the refs recently. I think he is learning and hopefully he can as he says show the true mario

gaz76 said:
EaglesFan said:
How is it NOT rude to call me out for english (and I meand brittish english) which is not even my first language?

If you did NOT have that intention I do apoligize though.

And I am not American or IN US at this time if you hadn't picked up...so my primary sport is, and always was, football. There is just nothing wrong with liking NFL on the side :-)

apologiSe!!! ;0)

Now - that was just shit typing in its purest form :-)<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 am --<br /><br />
TFC said:
EaglesFan said:
Yep it is...Eagles fan yourself? :-)

Hey look people - just as you have a right to think Balotelli is the next coming, I have the same right to think he aint even close...right??

And for the the other poster - no I am not basing my opinion on him on 4 games, I've watched him probably longer than you since I watched him PRIOR to his arrival to MCFC...I used those last 4 games as a reference because I kept a really close watch on him in those for. Sorry to hurt your feelings but he looked pretty fucking bad in 3 out of 4.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but just thought it was funny that the only reason you got to 10 wins last season was due to giving a player a HUGE chance at redemption.

Dont give me Kevin Kolb would have got 10 wins either, maybe one day, but not today ;)

Mario deserves some time, first of all to grow up a bit and secondly to become the player he potentially can be.

I really see nothing in your post that I do not agree with.

But hey - isn't scouting and signing players (including Vick) a part of the sport?

It worked out the way it did - but you cant take away the credit from front office...they took a gamble and won (he could have easily been a bust rather than a difference maker).

As far as Kolb - we are in total agreement.

Now key question - are YOU a Cowboys/Redskins/Giants fan???? haha

Well people moan when Balo doesn't get stuck in yet when he does and gives fouls away people just have ago even more, the lad's basically pissing in the wind.

Balotelli doesn't intend to give away fouls

That's where we'll have to disagree.
Balo doesn't simply mistime tackles through an ill-judged desire to win possession or an effort to show commitment to the cause,he commits snide,malicious little acts,like kicking out at an opponents heels or leaving the foot in that moment too long - none of these incidents are full bloodied or likely to hurt an opponent,they are just completely unnecessary acts of stupidity and petulance.

He is nothing close to a DJ,Kompany or Tiatto (in fact he shits out of most challenges...) and,as much as a little more desire wouldn't go unappreciated,i didn't,and don't,expect him to be.

I simply want him to do what he was bought for and give 100% while he's at it....

FantasyIreland said:

Balotelli doesn't intend to give away fouls

That's where we'll have to disagree.
Balo doesn't simply mistime tackles through an ill-judged desire to win possession or an effort to show commitment to the cause,he commits snide,malicious little acts,like kicking out at an opponents heels or leaving the foot in that moment too long - none of these incidents are full bloodied or likely to hurt an opponent,they are just completely unnecessary acts of stupidity and petulance.

He is nothing close to a DJ,Kompany or Tiatto (in fact he shits out of most challenges...) and,as much as a little more desire wouldn't go unappreciated,i didn't,and don't,expect him to be.

I simply want him to do what he was bought for and give 100% while he's at it....

more often frustration.

he makes that shit almost always after he have done something wrong , lost a ball , misplaced a pass etc

Mancio said:
jimharri said:
I'm 48 Mancio. Why? And how old are you?

i'm 51 mate , and , believe me , in all my life i saw just 3 players that were better than mario at his age. 3.

I hope you've got Peter Barnes in that 3 ....'mate'.

Get him Ronaldo ASAP!

If we were really lucky maybe he would even sign him up in his new player agency "9ine," he's already going after Kaka, Pato, and Neymar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.