Balotelli: 'I like AC Milan, they are a strong team'

As an outsider I see Ballotelli being a Robinho signing.

Inter couldn't wait to get shot of him at the end of the season, his team mates hated him, fans hated him and they wanted rid.
City rode into town with a pot of money, Inter play hard ball and demand a large fee (which if he turns out to have the potential he looks like he has will be a bargain) and he signs for city.

There was no top european clubs going for him and the money (not having a go!!) offered to him was a no brainer.

Looks quality from what i've seen but just not sure how long he will be here

FFS!!

do we ever learn as fans???

Ignorer the absolute bullshit that is sputed by agents and the media.....all they are constantly trying to do is undermine the progression that we are trying to make

Both Silva and Balo have barely kicked a ball in anger for us and they are already being linked with moves away from us....and some people on here are actually specualting that it may happen in the summer/supposed swaps for other players etc....All you are doing is helping fuel the media!!!!!!!!

And the club needs to learn very quickly to deal with this sort of shit in an aggressive manner.....some of these stories that are without substance shoud be challenged byt the top dogs at city.....

I said it in another thread and it may not be popular but ferguson and tha lot down the road know how to deal with the media.....just fuck them off!!!!

I dont care if it makes us hated...the are already trying to do that anyway so what does it matter.

The club and fans need to create a siege mentality to suround the club and protect the players etc from this sort of bullshit.

And smoe of the fans need to learn bloody quickly to ignore this type of shit!!

These stories are just that ,stories to fill newspapers we have only just completed the signing of this young star and he and other signings ,ie .Silva are going elsewhere according to the media. One home game played, loads of injuries ,and players leaving before we even put out our first team. I think we can win the league if we win the next few games and get some of the injured players back. Ignore the bullshit .

He's played one game against Timisoara.

Let him taste winning the league by crushing the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal, then see if he wants to go back to the racism he got at Inter.

Only way I can see him moving in the next 3 or 4 years is if Mancini goes.

article-0-0B1C1E4C000005DC-541_468x391.jpg

article-0-0B1C1D5E000005DC-496_468x432.jpg

Mario Balotelli on his way in for the operation

Jordan CTID said:
HES ONLY BEEN HERE 2 FUCKING SECONDS !!
Just been told he's having a medical with Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilan as we speak. We're all doooooooooooooooomed I tell you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.