Balotelli in 5 years

Uwes Grandad said:
I don't expect any of the current squad to be here in five years never mind Mario.

Two new managers in the next five years at least who will bring in their own players.

That would be dreadful, pretty sure we can't afford to do that with FFP restricting us and it would certainly ensure United being top for the next 3 years.

MARIO TODAY

The os said he had recovered from the virus.

Platt said he hadn't.

Who is pulling whose strings?

MSP said:
Mancio said:
MSP said:
That's about the level he can expect in future... I think Cassano is very good example.

Playing there for good Italian clubs but never reaching levels expected cause head is in the offside.

bullshit mate. cassano was already a disgrace when he was at Roma. real madrid signed him for a 5M euros fee becouse of that. cassano is mad , definitely. mario has never been mad , he has got a very good procurator in raiola and raiola decide what is best for mario.

Agent might help a bit, I agree, he's bastard but knowshis job and I can't check if their level of madness are same but Mario's head and antics are screwing his career so far just as Cassano's head made him to achieve lot less than it was expected.

As much as you love and rate him mate, he'll have hard time to overachieve Cassano. Balo is character that won't change ever, might settle his head little bit later in career but he'll always be a bit mental. And Cassano, with all his crap, didn't have such bad career, played for some great teams, the only reason for me to think that he'll easily make better career than Cassano would be to think that he is world class as much as you do but I don't think that he's so good and never did.

still waiting for an your answer about the strange silence around dzeko. is he happy on the bench or nobody want him ?

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio said:
bullshit mate. cassano was already a disgrace when he was at Roma. real madrid signed him for a 5M euros fee becouse of that. cassano is mad , definitely. mario has never been mad , he has got a very good procurator in raiola and raiola decide what is best for mario.

Agent might help a bit, I agree, he's bastard but knowshis job and I can't check if their level of madness are same but Mario's head and antics are screwing his career so far just as Cassano's head made him to achieve lot less than it was expected.

As much as you love and rate him mate, he'll have hard time to overachieve Cassano. Balo is character that won't change ever, might settle his head little bit later in career but he'll always be a bit mental. And Cassano, with all his crap, didn't have such bad career, played for some great teams, the only reason for me to think that he'll easily make better career than Cassano would be to think that he is world class as much as you do but I don't think that he's so good and never did.

still waiting for an your answer about the strange silence around dzeko. is he happy on the bench or nobody want him ?

Haha, don't have idea :)

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Mancio said:

He knows fuck all about the Dzeko situation and unlike you probably prefers not to make up bullshit.

As Dzeko is not Italian is he a candidate for you racist drivel?

Mancio said:

Perfect timing, Mancio, perfect. You pasta bulling up mario now? Never mind, you can go back to slagging Joe.

You who doubt

Can you tell me which player in the world would have scored the "why always me" goal.

Watch it.

watch

Rascal said:
You who doubt

Can you tell me which player in the world would have scored the "why always me" goal.

Watch it.

watch

Most incisive comment on the thread to date Rascal.

incisive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.