Balotelli in 5 years

in 5 years mario will be ballon d'or winner.

at the same time joe hart will be a championship king.

Mancio said:

I hope you have a big net ready mancio for the usual suspects :)

BluePurgatory said:
Mancio said:

I hope you have a big net ready mancio for the usual suspects :)

i'm working on

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMBD64Fp0MQ[/youtube]

He will b scoring a hatrick against england in world cup 2018 group stage and some twats here will be crying about how awful they have been on their judgement about him... people here still will be moaning on about hart better than neuer milner better than marchisio and rodwell better than verratti....

albindgreat said:
He will b scoring a hatrick against england in world cup 2018 group stage and some twats here will be crying about how awful they have been on their judgement about him... people here still will be moaning on about hart better than neuer milner better than marchisio and rodwell better than verratti....

Couldn't give a flying one where he'll be in 5 years and if my judgement of him would be wrong as nobody with half brain could ever expect him to be here in 5 years time. I actually wish him to become good, just want City to get rid of him.

It always was a way for him to escape from previous shit he had in Italy and then go back when time comes while earning big money in meantime. It's Mino Raniola's boy we're talking about here. If you thought he'll be here for 10 years you're deluded, just look at Zlatan and how many paychecks he earned for his mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.