Balotelli in 5 years

MSP said:
albindgreat said:
He will b scoring a hatrick against england in world cup 2018 group stage and some twats here will be crying about how awful they have been on their judgement about him... people here still will be moaning on about hart better than neuer milner better than marchisio and rodwell better than verratti....

Couldn't give a flying one where he'll be in 5 years and if my judgement of him would be wrong as nobody with half brain could ever expect him to be here in 5 years time. I actually wish him to become good, just want City to get rid of him.

It always was a way for him to escape from previous shit he had in Italy and then go back while earning big money in meantime. It's Mino Raniola's boy we're talking about here. If you thought he'll be here for 10 years you're deluded.

I dont think he will be here too... mancini is his biggest problem... mario should move to somewhere else for his own good... i dont think mancini has handled him well at all....

albindgreat said:
He will b scoring a hatrick against england in world cup 2018 group stage and some twats here will be crying about how awful they have been on their judgement about him... people here still will be moaning on about hart better than neuer milner better than marchisio and rodwell better than verratti....

How would scoring a hat-trick 6 years from now alter what he's done at City over the last 3 years? Please explain.

albindgreat said:
MSP said:
albindgreat said:

Couldn't give a flying one where he'll be in 5 years and if my judgement of him would be wrong as nobody with half brain could ever expect him to be here in 5 years time. I actually wish him to become good, just want City to get rid of him.

It always was a way for him to escape from previous shit he had in Italy and then go back while earning big money in meantime. It's Mino Raniola's boy we're talking about here. If you thought he'll be here for 10 years you're deluded.

I dont think he will be here too... mancini is his biggest problem... mario should move to somewhere else for his own good... i dont think mancini has handled him well at all....

I think Mancini should get rid of him this summer and that's first thing he made mistake but i do agree that Mancini wasn't handling him very well this year but I guess lot of that is due to stuff happening behind scene that we haven't got idea about (that fine and him refusing to accept it).

But anyway, let not be kids - I hope nobody really expected Balotelli to stay at City for years. Never was supposed to happen.

sir baconface said:
albindgreat said:

How would scoring a hat-trick 6 years from now alter what he's done at City over the last 3 years? Please explain.

If u cant get what i meant,please dont bother to listen... he will be the best striker in the world... if anyone from our overrated squad is gonna be the best in their positions one day its gonna be balotelli or nastasic....<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:26 am --<br /><br />
MSP said:
albindgreat said:
MSP said:

I think Mancini should get rid of him this summer and that's first thing he made mistake but i do agree that Mancini wasn't handling him very well this year but I guess lot of that is due to stuff happening behind scene that we haven't got idea about (that fine and him refusing to accept it).

But anyway, let not be kids - I hope nobody really expected Balotelli to stay at City for years. Never was supposed to happen.

I too beleive the same... it must b backroom stuff or mancini has lost his plot when it comes to mario...

albindgreat said:
sir baconface said:
albindgreat said:

If u cant get what i meant,please dont bother to listen... he will be the best striker in the world... if anyone from our overrated squad is gonna be the best in their positions one day its gonna be balotelli or nastasic....
You tell him not to bother to listen and then go on to explain yourself.

Make your mind up.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
albindgreat said:
sir baconface said:

If u cant get what i meant,please dont bother to listen... he will be the best striker in the world... if anyone from our overrated squad is gonna be the best in their positions one day its gonna be balotelli or nastasic....

Make your mind up.

I didnt know he was the only person reading stuffs in this forum... now whats your problem mr.strict??...

albindgreat said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
albindgreat said:

Make your mind up.

I didnt know he was the only person reading stuffs in this forum... now whats your problem mr.strict??...
I have a notoriously low tolerance level for the pathologically stupid.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Where will Balotelli be 5 years from now? The world's best player or a wasted talent? Italy or England? City or elsewhere?

What do you reckon? He'll be at supposedly peak age in 5 years time.
TBF someone need to ask him this question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.