Balotelli: Man of the match

well deserved. this boy has really showed his class through the last few weeks.

bumble said:
Silva is Golden said:
Absolutely majestic. One of the most gifted footballers of any era, past or present.

Have a a word with yourself mate, had a good game but never MOTM, Yaya Toure WAS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ANYONE ON THAT PITCH.

I said he was majestic today, which he was. I think most people readily admit he is one of the most gifted (not the best) footballers we have ever seen. Caused them all sorts of problems and was just a joy to watch. I'd also disagree with the Yaya comment. I know he scored the goal but his overall play today was nowhere near the standard he set at the semi. In fact if I couldn't give it to Balo I'd have given it to De Jong.

After the way he performed in the semi I wasn't too worried about him in the final but a brave decision by Roberto to start him. One of many good ones today.

The whole team performed today but I thought it was super Mario today. He will be a legend if he isn't already.

What a great week.

Balti said:
good and worked hard but motm?

nah!

I think the award had more to do with the 'unexpectedness' of his performance and his show of discipline and maturity,it was a Mario we have never witnessed and one i was very proud of.

FantasyIreland said:
Balti said:
good and worked hard but motm?

nah!

I think the award had more to do with the 'unexpectedness' of his performance and his show of discipline and maturity,it was a Mario we have never witnessed and one i was very proud of.

True, after the Huth elbow, he had two options, the straight and narrow path or the broad and wide..

He made the right choice ;)

not long got back and gotta say Yaya or Lescott were my MOMs, cant believe balotelli got it

mancity5 said:
not long got back and gotta say Yaya or Lescott were my MOMs, cant believe balotelli got it
No offense to either of them, but Mario was at least as effective a passer as Silva, put a couple excellent shots on goal, and his hard work set up our goal. The team was great today. Mario was great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.