Balotelli...(Merged)

Re: Balotelli...

danny123 said:
I read earlier he was involved in a car crash from a fellow blue on City's facebook page...few hours ago though but the lad saw Balo walking around and not hurt?

i heard that, it was on thurs i posted it on the match day thread.

Re: Balotelli car crash

blundellbluemoon said:
BlueGun said:
They also have taxis like ours in Milan??

You're an idiot.
i am an idiot who joined this forum in 2004 mr fooking glory hunter. what was your previous name on redcafe oh yes redgun.

it was a stupid fucking point that you made to be honest wasnt it. Think about it, you would have taken the piss if it was anyone else. And by the way, i wouldnt brag about joining 6 years ago and having less than 150 posts, now who looks like a glory hunter?

rickmcfc said:
blundellbluemoon said:
i am an idiot who joined this forum in 2004 mr fooking glory hunter. what was your previous name on redcafe oh yes redgun.

it was a stupid fucking point that you made to be honest wasnt it. Think about it, you would have taken the piss if it was anyone else. And by the way, i wouldnt brag about joining 6 years ago and having less than 150 posts, now who looks like a glory hunter?
no mate unlike you i have a life, a job, wife, and family, i dont live on bluemoon unlike yourself, and it was a joke and im not an idiot. an idiot is someone who uses foul launuage ie yourself.

as previous posts have said,i cud have sworn someone said he was in a car crash on Thursday nd that he was ok,he was at the game also.

oh and to the person who called someone who only joined in the last few months a glory hunter,grow up,we have had no glory since the takeover,city will still brake our hearts on occassions,well always be city,if someone wanted to glory hunt,im sure city wudnt be top of their list in teams to support tbh

blundellbluemoon said:
BlueGun said:
They also have taxis like ours in Milan??

You're an idiot.

So according to you, everyone who joins this forum from now is a glory hunter, right?

You should quit proving that ur an idiot, seriously.

BlueGun said:
blundellbluemoon said:

So according to you, everyone who joins this forum from now is a glory hunter, right?

why does making a post on here make someone an idiot, think about it mr glory hunter why abuse people and then expect them to be civil towards you. explain. and no i dont think every newbie is a glory hunter, just those who abuse people ok

blundellbluemoon said:
BlueGun said:

why does making a post on here make someone an idiot, think about it mr glory hunter why abuse people and then expect them to be civil towards you. explain. and no i dont think every newbie is a glory hunter, just those who abuse people ok
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94308&p=1406520#p1406520" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94308&p=1406520#p1406520</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.