Balotelli...(Merged)

sauce: the guardian.co.uk

Mario Balotelli trained with Manchester City after the crash but will not be involved at Sunderland on Sunday. Photograph: Andrew Boyers/Action Images

The Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has emerged unscathed from a car crash this morning, police have confirmed.

The 20-year-old, who joined City for £25m from Internazionale this month, was driving his Audi A8 when it collided with another car. Balotelli was uninjured in the crash but was breathalysed in accordance with standard practice.

Police were called to the scene in Chester Road, Hulme, and spoke to Balotelli and the driver of a BMW. They checked the striker's documentation, which was all in order. Police are no longer investigating.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "At 9.45am today we were called to Chester Road in Hulme to reports of a two-car collision. Officers attended and found a black BMW had been in collision with an Audi A8. Nobody was injured. Both cars were damaged and removed from the scene."

Balotelli was later able to train with his team-mates but he will not travel to the game at Sunderland tomorrow because of an existing knee injury.

So after all the pointless speculation it turns out he was on his way to training, wasn't pissed, was fit enough to take part in training and can't have been doing much in the way of daft driving cos the police aren't taking it any further.

lancs blue said:
So after all the pointless speculation it turns out he was on his way to training, wasn't pissed, was fit enough to take part in training and can't have been doing much in the way of daft driving cos the police aren't taking it any further.
Case closed :D

If he's not hurt and not going to play against Sunderland, what's the craic with this knee injury then? its making me sweat

He's got a niggling injury.

Simple as that.

Although my mate, Brian Kidd, told me that Mario thought he was signing for Manchester United and tried to kill himself this morning in his car such is his hatred for City. He also said that Ike Turner once offered to play for Luton for free though so I'm not sure he's on the ball.

About to put the record straight i'm afraid on this incident.

1 it happened at 9.35am

2 The driver of the Black BMW is mid thirties and has been a season ticket holder at city for about 25 years

3 Ballotelli wasn't injured and was walking around after although was a bit shaken (although not half as much as the bloke he hit).

4 the police are making up their minds whose fault it was but there were a fair few witnesses

Does that make me an ITK?

pulled off at HT said:

1 it happened at 9.35am

2 The driver of the Black BMW is mid thirties and has been a season ticket holder at city for about 25 years

3 Ballotelli wasn't injured and was walking around after although was a bit shaken (although not half as much as the bloke he hit).

4 the police are making up their minds whose fault it was but there were a fair few witnesses

Are you by any chance the driver of the BMW?

depps said:
pulled off at HT said:

1 it happened at 9.35am

Are you by any chance the driver of the BMW?

PMSL, exactly what i was thinking, how do you know all this by the way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.