Balotelli [MERGED]

didactic said:
This is stupid he played 10 minutes in that time we looked more lively than we did the WHOLE second half. He headed a nice ball down which Dzeko was unable to get to and a second which A.Cole cleared.

You lot just want to pick on the lad he should have started to be fair and we would have won.

I admire your 'loyalty' but c'mon,he was utter gash,he didn't even get out of breath.

Drogba on the other hand.....

FantasyIreland said:
didactic said:
This is stupid he played 10 minutes in that time we looked more lively than we did the WHOLE second half. He headed a nice ball down which Dzeko was unable to get to and a second which A.Cole cleared.

You lot just want to pick on the lad he should have started to be fair and we would have won.

I admire your 'loyalty' but c'mon,he was utter gash,he didn't even get out of breath.

Drogba on the other hand.....

He was gash? Did you expect him to single handedly overturn the 1 goal deficit in 10 mins?

I'm at a loss as to how people are criticising him today, I really am. AJ didn't do an awful lot but he isn't getting called absolute gash. If he had of decided to madly go charging round the field trying to get the ball we'd then have fans moaning that he was out of position. If he had come flying in trying to get the ball and showing 'desire' and 'wearing his shirt on his sleeve' he'd of ended up being booked which would've been the cue for the shouts of he needs to see a therapist and he should be sectioned because he slightly mistimed a tackle. He really is in a no win situation with some fans.

TheMidnightClaret said:
He was gash? Did you expect him to single handedly overturn the 1 goal deficit in 10 mins?

I'm at a loss as to how people are criticising him today, I really am. AJ didn't do an awful lot but he isn't getting called absolute gash. If he had of decided to madly go charging round the field trying to get the ball we'd then have fans moaning that he was out of position. If he had come flying in trying to get the ball and showing 'desire' and 'wearing his shirt on his sleeve' he'd of ended up being booked which would've been the cue for the shouts of he needs to see a therapist and he should be sectioned because he slightly mistimed a tackle. He really is in a no win situation with some fans.

My sentiments exactly and Drogba has not had a good game in a while so was due a turn of luck. They just looking to find a reason to attack him. If he had scored it would have been why didnt he let Dzeko score his first prem goal? He is not a team player

didactic said:
TheMidnightClaret said:

My sentiments exactly and Drogba has not had a good game in a while so was due a turn of luck. They just looking to find a reason to attack him. If he had scored it would have been why didnt he let Dzeko score his first prem goal? He is not a team player

Some people have made their minds up, simple as that. I am willing the lad to succeed just so those of us who want to give the lad a chance dont have to hear "I told you so"....FFS.

Hope he starts against Sunderland.

Slag him off for Thursday all you want

He played 10 mins and wasn't the reason why we lost. If you want scapegoats for today fuck off from this thread and look elsewhere.

Balotelli looked up for a game today - didn't get a look in when he came on though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.