Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

I find it really frustrating having to wade through threads on here, filtering out dozens of comments from people who aren't City fans but have just decided to 'follow' the team because a player of their nationality happens to play for us (or some other bullshit reason).

Their comments are, 90% of the time, completely worthless and clog up the forum with nonsense because they a) never go to a match, b) don't understand the club and c) most importantly, are usually totally myopic when it comes to the player they have a crush on.

It's embarrassing and shows a complete lack of self awareness.

I know forums are all about free speech but it is getting ridiculous on here with all the silly little cliques of fanboys for individual players, usually consisting of people who have feck all to do with City. I, for one, do not want to read their bullshit.

There is enough bollocks spouted by genuine City fans but at least you know they are coming at things from a position of some sort of knowledge and feeling for the club and aren't usually clouded by nationalistic shite.

Always been a bit of a balo fan but playing like he's treading water, giving away shit fouls (poor coaching either to tackle better or not get invovled) game after game, kicking off about free kicks (I've had booze but can't remember anything he's done for us taking them).

Just had enough, thought he was a red card waiting to happen today not only was he being an ass again but Dowd was trying his best to do him as well.

He's not ever going to get an even break in the UK.

Time to call it a day. If he becomes the next messi somewhere else then good on him but it ain't happening with us.

TCIB said:
coulsonblue said:
How many free-kicks has Kolarov scored in nearly 2 years?

3? (United H, Birmingham A, Napoli H) only 1 in the league.

He had already wasted 2. It was in a position for a right-footer. Balotelli was right to say he should take it.

City fans booing Balotelli were the same ones on his back all game. (the same ones who have always been harsher on Sun Jihai, Richards a few years ago, Yaya when he first arrived, do you detect a theme here?)

As for his trip to Inter? Quel Problemo? Nigel DeJong regularly goes back to Holland on the days off as he tweets about it. (Maybe that's a rubbish defence seeming as DeJong has been so poor).

And Finally, Balotelli is our most dangerous striker. We did nothing all game away to Lisbon, he comes on, we have a chance just wide from his cross, and he hits the post with a header, all in 5 mins.

Today, 2 goals, fouled twice in the box. That's a striker doing his job.

Dzeko isn't doing his. Yet the media will pick on Balotelli. We should realise who really is the problem.

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 pm --

BiBaBo said:
How many free kicks has Mario scored from since he's been with us?

How many free kicks has he been allowed to take?

Kun is our most dangerous striker, NDJ does not gate crash high profile press conferences.
NDJ also focuses and gives 100%.

I think you will find one of them fouls in the box was against Dzeko from his effort running at them which resulted in the penalty.

Balotelli was fouled twice in the box. Neither time did the ref give a pen, incorrectly.

What's wrong with "gatecrashing" a press conference?

blue b4 the moon said:
Always been a bit of a balo fan but playing like he's treading water, giving away shit fouls (poor coaching either to tackle better or not get invovled) game after game, kicking off about free kicks (I've had booze but can't remember anything he's done for us taking them).

Just had enough, thought he was a red card waiting to happen today not only was he being an ass again but Dowd was trying his best to do him as well.

Time to call it a day. If he becomes the next messi somewhere else then good on him but it ain't happening with us.

To be fair to Mario his behavior at Stoke and against Sunderland today (other than the intra squabble) was of utmost 'decorum' given the way he was manhandled, rugby tackled, kneed, elbowed by Stoke's defense especialy by Shawcross ala Vidic.

Reccall the red card given to Ade for retaliating against Shawcross?

Lately he has being good.

Won't you agree?

Why continue perpetuating the lies and deception spawned by the media (scum saturated)?

blue b4 the moon said:

He's no longer a red card waiting too happen. He was very frustrated today, but he didn't get sent off, and he won a point for us. last season he probably would have been red carded in a game like that. last week Stoke tried to get him sent off and it failed.

His game is not complete but he is young. How could it be? Remember Ronaldo?

We are blowing up perhaps in the run in. The frustration is there, and if wasn't Balotelli, someone else would get it. Balotelli wears his heart on his sleeve, and I like him yet he irritates me at times too. Probably annoys himself too.

Marvin said:
blue b4 the moon said:

He's no longer a red card waiting too happen. He was very frustrated today, but he didn't get sent off, and he won a point for us. last season he probably would have been red carded in a game like that. last week Stoke tried to get him sent off and it failed.

We are blowing up perhaps in the run in. The frustration is there, and if wasn't Balotelli, someone else would get it. Balotelli wears his heart on his sleeve, and I like him yet he irritates me at times too. Probably annoys himself too.

'tis

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Lucky Toma said:
blueprint said:
OK. That's a start ;)

I would love to reply to your queries about NDJ's but as I said before it would be tiresome and onerous for me to recite every qualitative and quantitative posts I made on that subject.

I trust you understand now when I states that I do take care in substantiating my 'cause & effect syndrome' analysis.

No two ways about it, you're a weirdo.
Has someone at City told you that?

Hahaha a shit drunken attempt at an April Fool.

coulsonblue said:
TCIB said:
coulsonblue said:
How many free-kicks has Kolarov scored in nearly 2 years?

3? (United H, Birmingham A, Napoli H) only 1 in the league.

He had already wasted 2. It was in a position for a right-footer. Balotelli was right to say he should take it.

City fans booing Balotelli were the same ones on his back all game. (the same ones who have always been harsher on Sun Jihai, Richards a few years ago, Yaya when he first arrived, do you detect a theme here?)

As for his trip to Inter? Quel Problemo? Nigel DeJong regularly goes back to Holland on the days off as he tweets about it. (Maybe that's a rubbish defence seeming as DeJong has been so poor).

And Finally, Balotelli is our most dangerous striker. We did nothing all game away to Lisbon, he comes on, we have a chance just wide from his cross, and he hits the post with a header, all in 5 mins.

Today, 2 goals, fouled twice in the box. That's a striker doing his job.

Dzeko isn't doing his. Yet the media will pick on Balotelli. We should realise who really is the problem.

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 pm --

How many free kicks has he been allowed to take?

Kun is our most dangerous striker, NDJ does not gate crash high profile press conferences.
NDJ also focuses and gives 100%.

I think you will find one of them fouls in the box was against Dzeko from his effort running at them which resulted in the penalty.

Balotelli was fouled twice in the box. Neither time did the ref give a pen, incorrectly.

What's wrong with "gatecrashing" a press conference?

OpoQQ.jpg

blueprint said:
Marvin said:
blue b4 the moon said:

'tis
What the fuck is 'tis??

What letter are you replacing with the apostrophe??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.