Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

albindgreat said:
Goals per minute ratio in epl..
1.mario balotelli 92.5 mins per goal
2.RVP 107 mins per goal
3.Rooney 109 mins per goal...
HATERS GONNA HATE... BUT MARIO ROCKZZZZZZ...

Do the maths again after taking pens out 4 all concerned

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
albindgreat said:
2.RVP 107 mins per goal

MCFC OK
Right they don't count. MCFC OK.

Funny how only 1 player above hasn't hasn't missed a peno.

franksinatra said:
CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

Why should it be Marios turn?. Funnily no other players demanded to take the free kicks because that decision is decided by the manager and on the training ground.

Mario is not our free kick taker, Kolarov is when he is on the pitch. Mario did what he did best later with a great goal. Praise him for that because he deserves it, but the frre kick issue was solely his fault and reflected by the attitudes of the players

That free kick was ideal for a right footer, not a left footer who had already had a few goes and missed, sometimes situations in games change and you need to go with the flow. Mario was correct in wanting to take it

kinkysleftfoot said:
franksinatra said:
CC1 said:
He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

Why should it be Marios turn?. Funnily no other players demanded to take the free kicks because that decision is decided by the manager and on the training ground.

Mario is not our free kick taker, Kolarov is when he is on the pitch. Mario did what he did best later with a great goal. Praise him for that because he deserves it, but the frre kick issue was solely his fault and reflected by the attitudes of the players

That free kick was ideal for a right footer, not a left footer who had already had a few goes and missed, sometimes situations in games change and you need to go with the flow. Mario was correct in wanting to take it
Regardless of what the instructions from the bench may (or may not) have been?

Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

You don't sell a player of Marios ability, I'm sick of twats like Hansen merson Thompson redknapp woolenough etc, if mario had not arrived at city and was available from inter at present do you think that Liverpool arsenal tottenham Chelsea and united would not go in for him, don't fall for it guys, they want him away from city.

Mario wants to take free kick and gets upset that isnt allowed to..gets called petulant and gets slated by fans and media..

Any other player from any other club does the same..its called passion and committment.

what the fuck is wrong with a player WANTING to take a free kick ??

Jumanji said:
Jack74 said:
albindgreat said:
2.RVP 107 mins per goal

MCFC OK
Right they don't count. MCFC OK.

Funny how only 1 player above hasn't hasn't missed a peno.

So go on from open play whats the goals to mins played ratio ?

Wherever Balotelli goes on to play his football, throughout the remainder of his career, there will be always be apologists for him.

Which is why he will never realise his raw talents, and that's all they are, and why he will continue to think in his own head that he's something special.

His age is something which is generally flagged up in his defence.

Yet his same fans want it both ways.

They are also quick to remind his detractors that here is a player who has played top flight football since the age of 17, been part of league and Champions League titles, and won some glorified award for being the best prospect in Europe.

I was listening to Nigel Gleghorn in the car on the way home and he got it spot on.

He sucks the life out of the club and the team. He is too high-maintenance and although Mancini says he can't be trusted, he continues to pick him and be let down by him.

Sure, the deluded can throw stats down, but Nigel De Jong was also the top passer in our team yesterday, completing 68 out of 64 passes.

Impressive, eh!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wherever Balotelli goes on to play his football, throughout the remainder of his career, there will be always be apologists for him.

Which is why he will never realise his raw talents, and that's all they are, and why he will continue to think in his own head that he's something special.

They are also quick to remind his detractors that here is a player who has played top flight football since the age of 17, been part of league and Champions League titles, and won some glorified award for being the best prospect in Europe.

I was listening to Nigel Gleghorn in the car on the way home and he got it spot on.

He sucks the life out of the club and the team. He is too high-maintenance and although Mancini says he can't be trusted, he continues to pick him and be let down by him.

Sure, the deluded can throw stats down, but Nigel De Jong was also the top passer in our team yesterday, completing 68 out of 64 passes.

Impressive, eh!

That's a neat party trick!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Impressive, eh!

very, amazing how he can complete passes he never made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.