Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

I've seen Balo argue with Yaya before now over who takes the free kicks. It's actually quite a ridiculous situation, everyone should be aware of who is going to take free kicks, corners, penalties etc before they step onto the pitch and if there is a change to be made whilst the game is in play then usually as in most walks of life the responsibility or decision as to who takes it falls on the senior pros. It shouldn't be too difficult too understand.

Jack74 said:
Citizen_Blue said:
Jack74 said:
Someone as said AK as only scored 3 free kicks 4 us , how many as Super Mario scored ?

MCFC OK

AK has also missed a hell of a lot more than Balotelli. Your point is extemely flawed when you think about it. How can Balotelli score free kicks when he isnt allowed to take them?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skgN5nFdVWU[/youtube]

Are u being serious AK plays once every 3 games as Clichy is a better full back in my opinion Mario as not scored 1 free kick 4 us and as taken at least off the top ov my head at least 20 in fact i can't remember him testing the keeper could b wrong though.

MCFC OK

Well years of drinking must of ruined my memory cos I certainly dont remember Balotelli taking anywhere near 20 free kicks. AK on the otherhand has taken loads. He takes everyfree kick when he is on the pitch.

samharris said:
jimharri said:
samharris said:
Mario wants to take free kick and gets upset that isnt allowed to..gets called petulant and gets slated by fans and media..

Any other player from any other club does the same..its called passion and committment.

what the fuck is wrong with a player WANTING to take a free kick ??
And what is right about arguing with a team-mate out on the pitch, and pushing your captain in the chest? He acted like a spoiled child yesterday. Why does he go from one extreme to the other? Capable of scoring fantastic goals and acting as a peacemaker (©BBC), then go and act like a twat.

You mention 3 things there bud... goals,peacemaking and twat..

we all know he's a twat and what he did yesterday gave the press another story..

Kolarov then missed the free kick...
Any guarantee that Mario would have scored them? Even the best free kick takers will not score in the majority of cases. Presumably AK took them, and got most of them on target, because he was the designated free kick taker. To use a saying they have over here, Mario is going to have to cop on (and quickly).

BezzMCFC said:
he really pissed me off yesterday with all the sulking and rolling around on the floor, and that pathetic free kick arguement.

ffs mario fight for it.

He was fighting to take the free kick yesterday

glen quagmire said:
Mario held three fingers up at kolarov. He said he's had THREE goes, now he wants a turn. Nowt wrong with that imho. Did kolarov score from it?

Yes but it was disallowed cos a Rabbit ran on the pitch.

glen quagmire said:
Mario held three fingers up at kolarov. He said he's had THREE goes, now he wants a turn. Nowt wrong with that imho. Did kolarov score from it?
And Kolarov snapped the ball out of Mario's hand.

Mario could punch his teammates in the face and wipe his arse with the shirt and still people on here would defend him and say he's showing "passion" and being a "legend". It's fucking pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.