Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

Jack74 said:
Someone as said AK as only scored 3 free kicks 4 us , how many as Super Mario scored ?

MCFC OK

AK has also missed a hell of a lot more than Balotelli. Your point is extemely flawed when you think about it. How can Balotelli score free kicks when he isnt allowed to take them?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skgN5nFdVWU[/youtube]

Dont understand why the arguments centre on Mario.
At the end of the day we scored 3 goals yesterday which should have
been good enought to win against Sunderland.
Fact is our defense let in 3.
Shit left back, shit marking from the free kick, two wankers arguing who
should pick up who for the third goal.
Puting Milner at full back instead of bringing Zabba on.
Theres the problems not Mario, who after all scored 2 goals.

CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

100% agree; Kolarov seems to think we need another Joey Barton, not a fan of Kolarov he never seems to get critised yet he is always involved in incidents like this.
For me he was instrumental in the Tevez Munich fiasco gesturing to Tevez to remain seated don't like him hope he's sold in the summer.

Question, and honest answers please.

Would City get back the £24m we paid for Balotelli if he was to be sold this summer?

I suspect his fans would get a truer barometer of his progress in his time with us.

Would do well to get back £20m.

get rid of Balotelli at the end of the season he is lazy,moody,always gives the ball away cheaply and a little 5mins spell in a game doesn`t make a good footballer he is a sub at best but he ain`t worth the bother. Players like balotelli won`t win us the league

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Would City get back the £24m we paid for Balotelli if he was to be sold this summer?

I suspect his fans would get a truer barometer of his progress in his time with us.

Yes. 21 and got a great scoring record.

Citizen_Blue said:
Jack74 said:
Someone as said AK as only scored 3 free kicks 4 us , how many as Super Mario scored ?

MCFC OK

AK has also missed a hell of a lot more than Balotelli. Your point is extemely flawed when you think about it. How can Balotelli score free kicks when he isnt allowed to take them?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skgN5nFdVWU[/youtube]

Are u being serious AK plays once every 3 games as Clichy is a better full back in my opinion Mario as not scored 1 free kick 4 us and as taken at least off the top ov my head at least 20 in fact i can't remember him testing the keeper could b wrong though.

MCFC OK

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Yes. 21 and got a great scoring record.

Kidding yourself, Marvin.

Clubs aren't awash with money, FFPR is kicking in, Mario is on huge wages.

A sale means we want him out, all of which will impact greatly on what we could ask.

Robinho and Tevez are world class talents, regardless of age, clubs will see a Balotelli sale as a chance for a bargain, not a bidding war.

A perfect storm and the usual default negotiating tactics for Italian football clubs.

failsworthblueboy said:
CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

100% agree; Kolarov seems to think we need another Joey Barton, not a fan of Kolarov he never seems to get critised yet he is always involved in incidents like this.
For me he was instrumental in the Tevez Munich fiasco gesturing to Tevez to remain seated don't like him hope he's sold in the summer.

Whilst you may have a point, that bolded line is just plain wrong. Along with AJ he is one of the most hated players going on this forum, Balotelli is hated but also has much more admirers than both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.