Balotelli [Merged]

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

The Goat 10 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The Goat 10 said:
Deserved the stick he got today, arguing a team mate, the regular free-kick taker like a petulant school child on the playground when he's playing in the Premier League & his team is loosing 3-1 is embarrassing & I strongly hope he is dropped at Arsenal for it.
What a load of crap. "the regular free kick taker" bwahaha.ffs.
How exactly is that a load of crap?, when Kolarov is on the pitch he takes our free-kicks, therefore when Kolarov is playing he is our regular free-kick taker, it's quite simple to understand really.
Regardless as to where the free kick is taken from? Rubbish.

gocity said:
VanPersie said:
Its so EASY to blame Ballotelli. In reality Kolorov was 100% to blame for the free kick incident. He had 3 goes already and the position favoured a right footer instead of a left. Kolorov was being a greedy twat in fairness and his team mates should have let him know that.
Fully agree and what made me mad was not Mario but all the others getting involved when we were on the ropes and they should have all been concentrating and working hard to get us the win we needed not pissing about over a free kick. didn't notice anyone applauding Mario for saving Dezko from getting a booking or worse when he was blowing his top.

Absolutely.

Ive just posted this elsewhere, but thought it belonged in here aswel. It seems theres alot more going off behind the scenes than we see.... http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...park-video-was-secret-test-from-manchester-ci

Sam_B said:
gocity said:
VanPersie said:
Its so EASY to blame Ballotelli. In reality Kolorov was 100% to blame for the free kick incident. He had 3 goes already and the position favoured a right footer instead of a left. Kolorov was being a greedy twat in fairness and his team mates should have let him know that.
Fully agree and what made me mad was not Mario but all the others getting involved when we were on the ropes and they should have all been concentrating and working hard to get us the win we needed not pissing about over a free kick. didn't notice anyone applauding Mario for saving Dezko from getting a booking or worse when he was blowing his top.

Absolutely.

Ive just posted this elsewhere, but thought it belonged in here aswel. It seems theres alot more going off behind the scenes than we see.... http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...park-video-was-secret-test-from-manchester-ci

Curious to know wth is that video anyways!

found this on skysports

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12382_7643871,00.html

true or fools?

I will just say one thing about Mario. For a young player like him, showing progress is very important. Maybe even moreso in his demeanor/approach than his actual playing! My patience is wearing REALLY thin with this guy. Getting ready to fight like a 10yr old with Kolarov over a free kick... grow the fuck up!! (Pls excuse my language)

I love his potential, I really do. It's such a huge shame that he just won't make any progress in his maturity.... I just can't believe that he obviously simply just refuses to improve in that area.

I'm starting to lean to the side "Sell in the summer"

gocity said:
The Goat 10 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
What a load of crap. "the regular free kick taker" bwahaha.ffs.
How exactly is that a load of crap?, when Kolarov is on the pitch he takes our free-kicks, therefore when Kolarov is playing he is our regular free-kick taker, it's quite simple to understand really.
Regardless as to where the free kick is taken from? Rubbish.
When ever we have had a free kick in the final third of the pitch both this season & last whilst Kolarov has been on the pitch, he has taken it, you knew what my point was stop nitpicking.

Cortez said:
Sam_B said:
gocity said:

Absolutely.

Curious to know wth is that video anyways!

found this on skysports

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12382_7643871,00.html

true or fools?

On that skysports article they appear to mispelled Mancini (Manchini) and Balotelli's (Balotteli) name throughout. The video also looked very staged.

I wonder how Mario would have felt if Kolarov tried to take the penalty off him?

117 M34 said:
I wonder how Mario would have felt if Kolarov tried to take the penalty off him?

Probably baffled as he's scored EVERY SINGLE PENALTY and it's always taken from the same spot from goal.

117 M34 said:
The same as he did when Kolarov took the free kick off him

117 M34 said:

The penalty taker is chosen prior to a game,no need for any tantrums in that situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.