Balotelli named in squad for Arsenal

This is on the BBC Website's match preview:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/eng_prem/9110566.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/foo ... 110566.stm</a>

Kolo pulled up in training with a hamstring problem a week ago and hasnt trained since so he won't be involved Sunday unless there is a miraculous recovery. Kolarov has been back in full training for 2 weeks and Mario just 1 week. I would have expected Kolarov to be closer to a start than Mario but I doubt either will start on Sunday.

Good news that super Mario is fit, but i dont think he will be ready to come back to face a top team like Arsenal the way they are playing. As Adebayor scored three against Lech Poznan, i think he deserves a starting place against the gunners.
A shame that Kolarov is missing, we could really use him - but Boateng can start which will make us have more Arial advantage and more strength at the back.
City all the way !

Kirkstall Blue said:
Anyone know if we had training today? I can't find any reports anywhere.

From DH:

Went along to see how many of last night's 11 would be out and gone the expected zero. Still a good array of talent though and Kolarov with Mario working hard again and a few reserves to help with the numbers. ( Mee,Roman,Freddie ?, Razzak)It seemed a very relaxed happy atmosphere in the whole group.Still no Kolo so I am sure he will not be playing on Sunday.

Mancini still took a group away to work on defensive stuff even though the likely back line for Sunday wasn't all there and whilst they were away the rest did some finishing practice. The battle between Shay and in particular Carlos and Mario was fantastic. Shay won hands down and he gave them plenty of verbals along the way.Great entertainment.

Milner got a dodgy looking knock early on but after treatment was back looking fine.He seems a bit like SWP in taking knocks and just getting back up and on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.