Balotelli named in squad for Arsenal

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Be great to see him in the flesh. Hope he settles in quickly and is given a decent amount of time on the pitch.

didnt u see him in europa

Julie said:
Cant wait to see this boy play, this is what Citys about not sodding Wayne Rooney.
Amen to that...leave Looney to them...none of our business now (was it ever?) Lets hope the prospect of Balo has the whinging frog bricking it.

Great news on Balo, Kolorov unlikely to play if he hasn't had any game time, need defenders to be fully fit, a striker can come on and bag a goal and that's sometimes all it takes to get them going. Don't know what Mancini will do lineup wise, Ade deserves a start especially with it being Arsenal, Tevez can win us the game on his own, and Silva has looked class but I fully expect him to play Barry, Yaya and De Jong in the middle so I'm really not sure as Milner will probably play wide again. Maybe a similar lineup as against Blackpool with Hart, Bridge, Kompany, Boyata, Boateng, De Jong, Yaya, Barry, Milner and Ade and Tevez, with Milner wide right and Barry wide left. I would like to go all out and play De Jong, Yaya and Milner in middle with Silva in behind Tevez and Ade!!! Oh and then there's Adam Johnson! Maybe we can bring Silva, Johnson and Balo off the bench!

supercity88 said:
Great news on Balo, Kolorov unlikely to play if he hasn't had any game time, need defenders to be fully fit, a striker can come on and bag a goal and that's sometimes all it takes to get them going. Don't know what Mancini will do lineup wise, Ade deserves a start especially with it being Arsenal, Tevez can win us the game on his own, and Silva has looked class but I fully expect him to play Barry, Yaya and De Jong in the middle so I'm really not sure as Milner will probably play wide again. Maybe a similar lineup as against Blackpool with Hart, Bridge, Kompany, Boyata, Boateng, De Jong, Yaya, Barry, Milner and Ade and Tevez, with Milner wide right and Barry wide left. I would like to go all out and play De Jong, Yaya and Milner in middle with Silva in behind Tevez and Ade!!! Oh and then there's Adam Johnson! Maybe we can bring Silva, Johnson and Balo off the bench!

Silva won't be on the bench but AJ ,Ade and Mario might be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.