Balotelli Official

vimtojoe said:
Another striker, another big ego, another spoilt kid!! Just what we needed!

Over the moon. Obviously a lot of thought has been put into this.

Bellamy-Tevez-Balotelli-Adebayor

The most cuntish front 4 in history?
And another one. Mods?

vimtojoe said:

Your a fucking rag
Everyone knows it,now piss off back to sadcafe

vimtojoe said:

The only cuntish thing around here is you.

Have you seen the intro on his official site?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mariobalotelli.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mariobalotelli.it/</a>

Fuzzmaster101 said:
peacefrog said:
Over the last couple of years I've been shown dozens of youtubes of players that are supposed to be the next dogs bollocks. And they've all looked great. But then that's the trouble. You can make anybody look good on youtube. Even Heskey.
Having said that though, I've done a search of youtube and the like for vids of Balotelli, and to be honest I can't find anything that stands out as showing me something special. I'm sure it must be out there. I just can't find it.
What kind of City fan joins a City forum and having only made 11 posts decides to post one so completely negative about our newest signing? Answer? No kind of City fan. Now fcuk off you bitter!

Sorry I didn't know there was a set number of positive posts I had to make first. Please accept my apology.

Oh by the way, could you give me the number I should have made? I'd hate to break forum etiquette again.

And of the question of my credentials to be a city fan. I think 35 years gives me the right to say whatever I like, whether you like it or not, friend.

Im finding it hard to resist buying the new kit with Balotelli on the back. Obviously once he has a number.

peacefrog said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
What kind of City fan joins a City forum and having only made 11 posts decides to post one so completely negative about our newest signing? Answer? No kind of City fan. Now fcuk off you bitter!

Sorry I didn't know there was a set number of positive posts I had to make first. Please accept my apology.

Oh by the way, could you give me the number I should have made? I'd hate to break forum etiquette again.

And of the question of my credentials to be a city fan. I think 35 years gives me the right to say whatever I like, whether you like it or not, friend.
Well if you are a City fan (which I still doubt) you're a miserable sod! Who decides to post a negative comment on a thread about our latest signing within hours of him signing? Answer? A non City fan, OR, a miserable git of a City fan. There I've altered it just for you ;)

Fuzzmaster101 said:
peacefrog said:

Well if you are a City fan (which I still doubt) you're a miserable sod! Who decides to post a negative comment on a thread about our latest signing within hours of him signing? Answer? A non City fan, OR, a miserable git of a City fan. There I've altered it just for you ;)

I don't care if you think I am a city fan or not. I have nothing to prove to you.
I wasn't actually having a go a our newest signing. I hope he tops the premier league scoring chart this season with 30 plus goals. I was just being honest when I say I haven't found any good compilation videos of him. Because I haven't. I have been around long enough though not to get over excited about footballers and kiss there collective arses before they've proved they're worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.