Balotelli Official

vimtojoe said:
Another striker, another big ego, another spoilt kid!! Just what we needed!

Over the moon. Obviously a lot of thought has been put into this.

Bellamy-Tevez-Balotelli-Adebayor

The most cuntish front 4 in history?

Funny how all the dirty debt ridden rags of stretford are saying the same thing on sadcafe

I think you're one of them, RAG!

I'm talking to someone who thinks U 21 players need to be registered if they're not homegrown, anyone got anything to prove I'm right and he's wrong?

vimtojoe said:
Another striker, another big ego, another spoilt kid!! Just what we needed!

Over the moon. Obviously a lot of thought has been put into this.

Bellamy-Tevez-Balotelli-Adebayor

The most cuntish front 4 in history?

Kiss me where the sun don't shine, the past was yours but the future's mine

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Here you go ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R29rMUYUMw[/youtube]

Meh.

Haha. Only kidding.

Yeah he does look the dogs bollocks in that video. Better than the poor and fuzzy ones I'd seen before. Good find.

Just one last thing on my low post count (now we've kissed and made up) Don't make the mistake of thinking that a 16 post count makes me new at this. If I added all my posts on different city forums it probably tops 20 000 (and no I won't go into which forums they are and why I'm here and not there now) ;)

Fuck off you stupid debt ridden rag, how's the weather in India?

images

Your'e soz ard

Of all the signings we've made this is the most exciting for me, and can't wait to see him unleashed. I can see this bloke being a superstar for many years to come.

peacefrog said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Here you go ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R29rMUYUMw[/youtube]

Meh.

Haha. Only kidding.

Yeah he does look the dogs bollocks in that video. Better than the poor and fuzzy ones I'd seen before. Good find.

Just one last thing on my low post count (now we've kissed and made up) Don't make the mistake of thinking that a 16 post count makes me new at this. If I added all my posts on different city forums it probably tops 20 000 (and no I won't go into which forums they are and why I'm here and not there now) ;)
Ok, maybe I jumped the gun a bit. There are a lot of bitter reds on here at the moment and your post seemed a little negative on a day where most City fans are very happy. My appologies if you are genuine. :)

peacefrog said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
What kind of City fan joins a City forum and having only made 11 posts decides to post one so completely negative about our newest signing? Answer? No kind of City fan. Now fcuk off you bitter!

Sorry I didn't know there was a set number of positive posts I had to make first. Please accept my apology.

Oh by the way, could you give me the number I should have made? I'd hate to break forum etiquette again.

And of the question of my credentials to be a city fan. I think 35 years gives me the right to say whatever I like, whether you like it or not, friend.
Subtle. Now do one.

vimtojoe said:
the talisman said:
Kiss me where the sun don't shine, the past was yours but the future's mine

Considering you're a Shitty fan, I can't imagine you getting out of the house thus receiving no sunshine. Will your face do?
Are the mods asleep today? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.