Balotelli Official

brilliant... and finally... it sure took its time... but im so freaking happy this is done...

does anyone know his number as i want to order a new shirt with his name?

I've never seen the lad play so it's hard to comment. I just hope he's as good as Mancini and Ancelotti say he is.

Another second rate signing. Clubs are blackmailing us paying top dollar for players who don't give you the WOW affect. For all the new found wealth we have, we are getting the wrong players in. Don't get me wrong I am made up that we can challenge for a top 4 place,but haven't said that I think we should be in the market for the likes of Messi,Torres, Gerrard, Iniesta etc.

Didn't see it coming! Where you been for the last 3 months?

Superb news, can't get onto the official website though, been trying for the last 15 mins but the site seems to be down, even Bluemoon is running at a snails pace.

slick said:
Superb news, can't get onto the official website though, been trying for the last 15 mins but the site seems to be down, even Bluemoon is running at a snails pace.

Me too. But then again I had problems getting onto BM!

Am I getting old and as slow as Shrek??

honest blue said:
Another second rate signing. Clubs are blackmailing us paying top dollar for players who don't give you the WOW affect. For all the new found wealth we have, we are getting the wrong players in. Don't get me wrong I am made up that we can challenge for a top 4 place,but haven't said that I think we should be in the market for the likes of Messi,Torres, Gerrard, Iniesta etc.

clarkie ?

honest blue said:

Those are Barca and Pool legends - now is the time to make our own legends. If we had Messi the press would forever refer to him as a Barca legend. I dont want that for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.