Balotelli Official

Timisoara could be a good place for him to start.If he gets 1 or 2 goals against,lets be honest,weak opposition,it could really boost his confidence.

Bossman Blue said:
honest blue said:
Another second rate signing. Clubs are blackmailing us paying top dollar for players who don't give you the WOW affect. For all the new found wealth we have, we are getting the wrong players in. Don't get me wrong I am made up that we can challenge for a top 4 place,but haven't said that I think we should be in the market for the likes of Messi,Torres, Gerrard, Iniesta etc.

Those are Barca and Pool legends - now is the time to make our own legends. If we had Messi the press would forever refer to him as a Barca legend. I dont want that for City.

Bye Bye another RAG Wum bites the dust ;)

Its also the media logging on in mass to check out the story as thats the way the club keep them informed on big stories. The club prefer to break big news direct to the fans.

from Balotelli to Inter fan

S9577397-2.gif
<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 pm --<br /><br />His website

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mariobalotelli.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mariobalotelli.it/</a>

S9577397-0.jpg

Any news on what number yet? I'm like a kid on Xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! got a semi just thinkig about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.