Balotelli Official

vimtojoe said:
Another striker, another big ego, another spoilt kid!! Just what we needed!

Over the moon. Obviously a lot of thought has been put into this.

Bellamy-Tevez-Balotelli-Adebayor

The most cuntish front 4 in history?

Seriously. These rags are about as transparent as Ferguson's "no value" comments. **** off you knobbers.

Very very very happy to finally see Mario in a City shirt.

The official interview in the OS is up and is quite interesting...remember all that chat about Balo's supposedly bad attitude? Huge ego?

He might think very highly of himself and he might be stubborn on the field, but in the interview he seems rather low-key and soft spoken...downright shy even.

I read that his personality is very different on and off the field and maybe that is it, but he does not come off as the "selfish, bratty, egotistical ****" the Italians (and now the rags) made him to be.

Typical media hype and distortion, eh? Mario's gonna tear up this league!

Oh and my money's on him getting #45 as well :)

Hi
I write from Brescia in Italy.
I think City did the best transfer of the summer.
Balotelli is a great talent (maybe the best in Europe). The best italian talent since the young Totti and Del Piero.
He has great personality (He reminds me the young Cristiano Ronaldo), great shot, great skill.
In my opinion he will become one of the best striker in the world (i hope for Italian Nationa team).
From today i'm a new City fan because i like to support italian players in the rest of the world.

Bye friends!

PS
Maybe you will not like one thing of Mario: He is a great friend of Federico Macheda :)

He has a firm sense of football style at such a young age!

Thats what I like about the players Mancini brings in. They all seem to be so natural with the ball.

It's hard to win things. But it's even harder to WIN IN STYLE!

It takes time. But it will come eventually.

mcfcliam said:
Pam said:
I can't help feeling that Super Mario will be ripping the rags a new one before too long.

It's not all about United, Pam...

Yes, I know, but this signing more than any other is symbolic of the power shift. Two years ago, the arrival in Mancester of this calibre of player could only mean he'd signed for United. Not City. Never City. They would have dearly loved to buy him and I think he'll show them what they're missing and it'll be nice and poignant. Which is why I look forward to him tearing them a new one.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:04 am --<br /><br />
lostgalaxy said:
He has a firm sense of football style at such a young age!

Thats what I like about the players Mancini brings in. They all seem to be so natural with the ball.

It's hard to win things. But it's even harder to WIN IN STYLE!

It takes time. But it will come eventually.

Except for that jacket, which was ill advised.

Its gonna be very interesting to see how Balotelli reacts in England, specielly when things are not going well. Will he keep his cool and prove everyone wrong or will his temper get the better of him? One thing is certain he will become a very disliked player from other fans and will get alot of abuse

kiiiki said:
One thing is certain he will become a very disliked player from other fans and will get alot of abuse

Just out of interest why is he certain to be so disliked by other fans?

JuveFan said:
Hi
I write from Brescia in Italy.
I think City did the best transfer of the summer.
Balotelli is a great talent (maybe the best in Europe). The best italian talent since the young Totti and Del Piero.
He has great personality (He reminds me the young Cristiano Ronaldo), great shot, great skill.
In my opinion he will become one of the best striker in the world (i hope for Italian Nationa team).
From today i'm a new City fan because i like to support italian players in the rest of the world.

Bye friends!

PS
Maybe you will not like one thing of Mario: He is a great friend of Federico Macheda :)

thanks bud :D

PhuketBlue said:
kiiiki said:
One thing is certain he will become a very disliked player from other fans and will get alot of abuse

Just out of interest why is he certain to be so disliked by other fans?

Have you seen the guy play before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.