Balotelli Official

PhuketBlue said:
kiiiki said:
Have you seen the guy play before?

Yes. Numerous times and he's jolly good. Is that why you'd hate him? Or because he can dish it out a bit?
I dont hte him at all, but he does dive quite a bit, is very moody player, and just come across very arrogant, he will anger alot of people in England and will get abuse from alot of opposition fans.

GStar said:
So did Bellamy... Couldn't give two shits what opposition fans think of our individual players.

Look at our squad, and how lucky we'll be watching these talents week in week out.
didnt say you should give shit about it, just saying what will happen.....as long as you guys dont turn on him, then its good

Shame he is already saying he would have prefered to stay in Italy than join us. Sky all over this now.

Lets not get worried about what he has said to the Italian Press. What we expect him to say? F off Italy you are a bunch of racists and I'm glad I'm moving to the club I followed as a boy? He has got to move back to Italy someday and given his troubles there it is right for him to leave on the best terms possible.

If he plays well and we succeed, he'll stay for the duration. If not, he will end up going somewhere else; that the risk that we take with this guy.

cfn1963 said:
Lets not get worried about what he has said to the Italian Press. What we expect him to say? F off Italy you are a bunch of racists and I'm glad I'm moving to the club I followed as a boy? He has got to move back to Italy someday and given his troubles there it is right for him to leave on the best terms possible.

If he plays well and we succeed, he'll stay for the duration. If not, he will end up going somewhere else; that the risk that we take with this guy.

This negative spin just makes me chortle now, notice when they have news on a player they invariable show him scoring v us

Pam said:
I can't help feeling that Super Mario will be ripping the rags a new one before too long.
Yep forget leagues, forget trophys, as long as he rips the rags a new one then all will be well.

Mancini and the club will have to look after this lad. He released that statement yesterday and now every paper makes it sound like he wants to leave. The press here want him to fail thats the story they want

The Fixer said:
Balotelli does not come cheap, despite a successful conclusion in the negotiations with Internazionale, who initially set the price at £30m, hoping to capitalise on City's immense wealth. His five-year contract is said to be worth €7m (£5.8m) a year after tax, making him one of the best-paid players in the league.

Whats that 110k per week?

No, in Italy the figure are officially;

Transfer fee: 28 milioni Euro à bonus
contract: 3,5 mil Euro<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 am --<br /><br />
kiiiki said:
PhuketBlue said:
Yes. Numerous times and he's jolly good. Is that why you'd hate him? Or because he can dish it out a bit?
I dont hte him at all, but he does dive quite a bit, is very moody player, and just come across very arrogant, he will anger alot of people in England and will get abuse from alot of opposition fans.

It is very not,AND YOU ARE A GOBBO Juve fans)
You hate Mario why he riped apart la Juve, at 17 years!!

dicember 2007: vs the Juve at complet, the inter depleted by injuryes and sanction. No Crespo, no Adriano, no Stankovic, no Cambiasso, no Ibra,
Mancini field a team plenty whit reserves and younster:
midfield; Bolzoni (Inter accademy) e Pele (serie B portoghese)
forward Balotelli (17 years) Siligardi (16 years)

at 10 minutes to go Inter-Juve 2-0 (Balotelli, Balotelli)

a Torino; Juve-Inter 0-1: gol Cruz, assist Balotelli.
Molinaro an Legrottaglie picchiano (?) but Mario not fears
Mario man of the match.

Juve fabs: the Mario's haters.

maresa said:
The Fixer said:
Balotelli does not come cheap, despite a successful conclusion in the negotiations with Internazionale, who initially set the price at £30m, hoping to capitalise on City's immense wealth. His five-year contract is said to be worth €7m (£5.8m) a year after tax, making him one of the best-paid players in the league.

Whats that 110k per week?

No, in Italy the figure are officially;

Transfer fee: 28 milioni Euro à bonus
contract: 3,5 mil Euro

-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 am --

kiiiki said:

It is very not,AND YOU ARE A GOBBO Juve fans)
You hate Mario why he riped apart la Juve, at 17 years!!

dicember 2007: vs the Juve at complet, the inter depleted by injuryes and sanction. No Crespo, no Adriano, no Stankovic, no Cambiasso, no Ibra,
Mancini field a team plenty whit reserves and younster:
midfield; Bolzoni (Inter accademy) e Pele (serie B portoghese)
forward Balotelli (17 years) Siligardi (16 years)

at 10 minutes to go Inter-Juve 2-0 (Balotelli, Balotelli)

a Torino; Juve-Inter 0-1: gol Cruz, assist Balotelli.
Molinaro an Legrottaglie picchiano (?) but Mario not fears
Mario man of the match.

Juve fabs: the Mario's haters.

sorry but i don't hate Balotelli
i'm a Juve fan and Balotelli scored many times vs Juve but i don't hate Mario.
I respect Mario.
Maybe you think in Italy we are all stupid, violent, and racist fans, but it isn't.
There are also many people who appreciate good football, love football and respect the opponent.
I'm from Brescia, Balotelli grew up in Brescia: is my countryman.
So why should I hate him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.